So you are looking for a website for your company that will allow you to find clients email addresses, phone numbers, etc. DON'T USE SPOKEO!

When you go to sign up they tell you that it is only 2.95 a month. Well, what they don't tell you is that they have different options that will give you access to more stuff. They wait and tell you this AFTER you pay for the lowest option available. Then tell you that your 'quota' for the month is up, and to UPGRADE!

Guess what that means.... MORE MONEY!

So here's to Spokeo, and they are right, it's not your grandma's white pages...It's your grandma's *** pages. Don't let yourself be spammed by this company!

Comments

Pasadena, California, United States #835465
Dear Spokeo User,
I apologize for the misunderstanding. I do apologize for any confusion and would be happy to clarify.

Premium subscriptions now allow customers to customize and tailor their own subscription to better suit their searching needs. For this reason each search type has been separated and can be added to an existing subscription as needed. This information is included as part of the “Plan Specifications” section of the disclaimer that needs to be agreed to before a purchase can be processed.

I do apologize again if this was unclear in any way. Please contact us directly at customercare@spokeo.com so that we can assist you further.
Sincerely,
Steven
Email: https://www.spokeo.com/contact
Phone: 1 (888) 906-0850

The guys claim to have tons of results, they told me they had 85 records for an email address. I paid my $18, only to find the only record they had was a facebook page, which I was already aware of. Waste of time and money.

They don't respond to email either.