South Farmingdale, New York

The customer service rep (Breanna) was rude and refused to refund my money. This is fraud and the Ceo and owners should all be held acountable and pay restitution.

This company needs to be shut down. A class action lawsuit should be opened against them how do they continue to stay in business? I work hard for my money and am very pissed about this. Are there any lawyers that take this please contact me.

My email is ddogusmc@gmail.com.

I am filing a report with my local police department and also with the Better Business Beuro . This company needs to be shut down!

Comments

Pasadena, California, United States #835395

Dear Spokeo User,

Thank you for your message. I apologize for your negative experience and can assure you we are more than willing to assist with a refund.

Unfortunately I was unable to locate an account with us under the email address provided. Please contact our support team at customercare@spokeo.com and we will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Spokeo

to Spokeo #1016357

I have had the same issue with these thieves so far they have scammed me for nearly $200 I have emailed them on countless times, with the same reply, please submit the following information which I do not have as I don't know what they are on about. I have however supplied my user I'd I'm sure they can locate the necessary information from this to address my request to stop

stealing my money.

Unfortunately I am based overseas but

visit the US frequently and on my next visit I shall be paying them a visit