Spoiled Rotten Kids - Rip Off! Bad Quality and Customer Service
Update added by user May 05, 2013
This is not childcare! It is a children's custome outfit business!
Original review posted by user May 05, 2013
Ordered the Candy Land outfit from her site, total $116.00, paid extra to have it shipped in 7-10 business days which it wasn't and then I received the shirt only.It had a stain and holes in it.
the Letters CANDY LAND are not solid like the picture on the site., I ordered the top, shorts and hair rose, received Shirt only. When I ordered I said just like the picture you displayed on you site meaning candy land the same (solid) not just outline of letters! The name Makayla was on top of Candy Land. the shirt did not have the cupcake and candy beside the candy land!
I emailed numerous times and finally after posting the pictures on her FB she responded.
She told me how to clean the shirt because she dropped machine oil on it.Then she removed all her bad responses and pictures and blocked me from posting on her site.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Candyland Princess Outfit
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "Menu Review Detail RUINED CHRISTMAS Children's Place 1/5 original star-rating waiting - MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the ConsumerAffairs moderation team. We count on members like..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make"..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Just wanted you to know about a mechanical problem in your plant. As a consumer I was not able to smoke all my product. # on blue 120 pack 204343-9...."
- "I got a car financed through Santander. The car was only worth $18,000 but they put me in the hole $21,000. It looks like I would never get the balance..."