Pierceton, Indiana
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

I have used the splat red on my hair before and i love it.However, i colored my sons hair for the first time today and was not pleased.

We bought the sapphire blue and his hair turned out green. How does that even happen?

Blue and green are 2 different colors.He said he liked it better bleached then the green.

Review about: Splat Rebellious Colors.

1.8
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Splat Hair Color?

Comments

cammie slaughter
Chatsworth, Georgia, United States #1319566

yes i dunno if factor mix up or what but i been usuing it for like 5+ yrs and just had a bottle do that to me i could see it was different color when i put it in the application bowl.not sure why,came to me like that top was right shade but the rest?,no.

aliens_amoung_us

Green, just like my species.

Draper, Utah, United States #1232868

The bleach you used may have made it a tinted yellow and caused it to turn green. This can happen, as i bleached mine and put hott pink in and it turned orange.

to Anonymous Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1249936

Did my daughters hair last night vibrant blue and there is also green in some places.

Really
to Anonymous #1278066

Did you bleach it

LadyScot

How does it happen?Contamination.

Reaction between the natural oils/metals in your body to the dye.You name it.

h.kitchener

Who would do that to a child? Colour their hair?? Very strange behavior.

NowTellTheTruth

Who would post a picture of their child topless when there is a perv on this site? I know she does not know about the anonymous perv, but still common sense.

LadyScot

It is a boy.There are just as many pervs at the local pool and the beach as online.

At least online they can't touch your kid.Stop being paranoid.

Really
to h.kitchener #1278062

Excuse me my child dyes there hair all the time it's just a way of expressing your self