OMG people.Don't *** do it.

The dye was so watery it ran faster than Flo Jo. The bleach was so uneven I Looked like someone put Pikachu through a blender and smeared it on my head. (1st Picture.. Look How excited and hopeful my *** is!!) Then the cap fell to the floor..

BIG Glob fell right in between my toes *** PURPLE EVERYWHERE! My toilet is stained a lovely shade of purple. I think it took three days to rinse this *** out.. My Tub is stained a light purple hue...

I used all of the hot water twice and an entire bottle of shampoo and it still made a purple conditioner mess everywhere. I'm going to have to replace my shower curtain.. Looks like someone slaughtered Barney in there. My Towels look like I cleaned it up properly.

My hair however? Looks Black, brown, pink, and a *** mess. I Used THREE Boxes to make sure I got maximum color. The color itself didn't stick to large spots on my head..

so it look orangey polka dotted.. Wasted $9+ for each box.. The WORST $23 I ever spent. The gloves that come in the kit..

Not strong enough at all.. Should have more than one pair if bleach comes in the kit as well. Glad I bought Three Boxes!! 3 pairs of *** gloves!

Yaay! Looks like they stole them from the lunch ladies trash cans.. The COVERAGE was just about as good as Fox News. Spotty and full of places the dye just DIDN'T work.

I washed the bleach out twice, and waited until the next day to make sure the previous formula wouldn't affect the new color. Completely Dry and ready for maximum coverage. I followed all the instructions, waited probably a little longer than I should have on the purple, I wanted it to really STICK! Fuuck Me.

So My skin is purple, a long with everything else that touches it, and my hair looks like Stevie Wonder painted it. I also used petroleum jelly on my hair line so it didn't stain my face.. sooo my hair line is just crazy.... Annnd I have spots where the jelly kept the hair so I have spots of white hair around my hairline like Falcor left me a special sparkly facial.

WTF People. This is going to cost me waaaaay to much to be fixed. My Clothes are purple, my pillows, my hoodies, RAINED on my at the playground and now my back and my face is dyed where it ran down. Purple Desire??

LEFT NOTHING TO BE DESIRED!!! It's been a few days and my skin is still purple..

Go to a *** Salon People.Them Ladies are Gods among men.

Review about: Splat Hair Color Purple Desire Hair Dye.

I liked: That it was inexpensive and had lots of great results online.

I didn't like: Anything my hair is fried and the color is terrible.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $30
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Splat Hair Color?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.