Spiral Morrigan / Moonchylde / Judi : Purchase Item number:250569804135 $31.52. Now Selling Item number: 290401782864 for $5,000. Please people read her long list of lies.
Per Spiral Morrigan: One of our summoners is getting ready to move and really wants to reduce his collection.
He's been collecting for almost 30 years!! And his wife says, it all cant go with him as their new home is much smaller than their current home.
These pieces are TOP NOTCH!!
Pieces that he coveted for himself!!
How long is she going to stay in business with lies like this?
Come on People Wake Up!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wrong Item
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "I got quotes from several dealers. Carroll at Colony Cargo gave me the most detailed quote of any. Felt I knew what I was getting. Ordered trailer. ..."
- "I have had centurylink for a few years and it has been nothing but problems. For the last few months I have not been able to watch TV (as you..."
- "I woke up like every other day, heading for school. I realized once I got to school they put Oreos in the vending machine, and after 3rd period I was..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."