Spinnaker Resorts - PREGNANT WOMAN AND 1 YEAR OLD SICK FROM MOLD!!

37 of 184 Spinnaker Resorts reviews

A WARNING FOR ANYONE GOING TO HILTON HEAD ISLAND...DO NOT STAY AT THE Spinnaker Resorts Players Health and Racquet Club!!!!It is not worth whatever they promised you for the timeshare presentation.

I was supposed to stay here last summer until my self ( pregnant at the time) my 1 year old and my husband all got sick from spending a few hours in a room that was contaminated with MOLD! we even had to go to the hospital from the exposure. the company tried to make us sign a contract saying i wouldnt tell anyone about what happened and in return they would give us a third of the cost of the hotel we had to book last minute when we were kicked out of the S.R for complaining!! we didnt sign the contract and can';t believe SPINNAKER RESORTS wants to hide how they treated a pregnant person and a baby!!

BEWARE!!! we also never even got our money back that we payed to stay at the S.R even though we never stayed a night because they kicked us out!!

the front desk was rude and when i expressed my concern for my families safety they said "if you really cared about your family you would just leave and go home".....we lived 8 HOURS AWAY.that wasnt an option!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Quality of Food

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Being pregnant and being treated by employees so badly
    • Dishonest business practices
    • Getting sick from mold exposure
    • 1 year old getting sick
    • Husband getting sick

Reason of review:
WAS SICK FROM MOLD EXPOSURE
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #856519

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Spinnaker Resorts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
37 of 184 Spinnaker Resorts reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Spinnaker Resorts.
Filing a new complaint about
×