Contact Speedy Check Customer Service
Speedy Check Phone Numbers and Emails
- (888) 333-1360
- (888) 333-1360
- (855) 734-0111
- (888) 333-0568
- (505) 476-4885
- (844) 306-7947
- (800) 856-2911
- (316) 771-8801
- (316) 425-1175
- (316) 771-8825
- (877) 336-9392
- (866) 331-3063
- (877) 276-5554
- (855) 411-2372
- (866) 363-8226
Speedy Check Email:
Speedy Check Contact Information
Speedy Check Website:
Speedy Check Online Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Mon-Fri: 7:00am to 10:00pm (CT)
Sat-Sun: 9:00am to 6:00pm (CT)
How to contact Speedy Check
The most common questions and issues that customers reach out to cash service companies about include:
- Difficulty logging into an account
- Fraudulent activities
- Account verification
- Wrong transactions
- Payments made but not delivered to the recipient
- Transaction issues such as inability to pay, receive payments, or transfer funds.
- Transactions taking longer than stipulated to complete
- Funds being held
- Unexplained charges
- Card delivery and activation
- Stolen/lost cards
When making a phone call about account-related issues such as trouble logging in or signing up, changing or updating account information, and account verification, you will be required to prepare the following information:
- email address;
- your phone number that is linked to your account;
- additionally, some cash apps or websites may require you to provide;
- social security number;
- a verification code sent to your phone number or email address.
If you notice any fraudulent activity on your card or if your card gets stolen or lost, it is paramount that you contact customer support immediately. When calling a cash service customer support team regarding fraudulent activity, you will be required to provide the following:
- A brief history of your last transactions such as a pdf of CSV file;
- Email or phone number linked to your account;
- Full name and social security number to confirm your identity.
Different cash services provide different methods of activating your card once it has been delivered. When calling customer support to have your card activated, ensure you have the following:
- The card that needs to be activated. You will either be required to scan the QR code on the card, take an image of the card, or provide the CVV code and expiration date provided on your new card.
- Phone or email address you used to sign up. An activation code or pin may be sent to the phone or email address linked to your account.
For transaction disputes such as wrongful charges, unauthorized payments, or incomplete payments, prepare the following before your call:
- a transaction statement or history that includes the particular transaction you are reaching to the customer service about or,
- a screenshot of the transaction details.
The transaction history can be accessed either as a pdf or csv file once you have logged into your account. Some cash apps and services require you to select the particular transaction on the website or in the app and then report it before calling them on the issue.
It is not unusual for cash services to put incoming payments on hold for 24-72 hours as they verify the source is legitimate. Usually, the hold is lifted after the stipulated time. However, for longer holds, it may be an issue with your account verification.
If that is the case, call customer support with the following documents and information at hand:
- a recent bill with an indication of your current address;
- your bank statement for the account or card linked to the particular cash app;
- phone number;
- scanned ID, passport, or driving license;
- scanned social security number;
- passport size photo.
Refunds and chargebacks
When calling about refunds, you will need the following:
- order details and confirmation documents;
- a filled refund form;
- refund approval or confirmation documents.
Summary of Speedy Check Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Speedy Check Customer Service?
- “I was on the interchange of 41 to 441 in neenha wisc. About 15 min ago . One of your driver's a girl blond hair vehicle num 457470 was either drunk or on the phone she was all over the rd. Almost ran me off the highway.”
Compare Speedy Check To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.