Speedway Gas Station - Owed Money from cash transaction

116 of 160 Speedway Gas Station reviews

On 12/04/15 around 7pm till about 7:20 pm.I reported to the shift manager, That the cashier forgot to give me my change back.

I knew change was not returned because i did not move or have any other money other than 20 bills. If i had gotten change i would have had a ten bill and some ones, as i purchased 2 items totaling 4 and some change. And I was given a fake phone # for that store location and the store managers correct name was not given. once i did some research i called store, and talk to a female named jay, i belive it was around 2ish, she heard my complaint, and told me she would call me back in ten minutes.

Today is the 7th and still nothing. I live in detroit so its not like im down the street. I ask them if they could check video. I have no reason to lie.

but everyone avoids the issue.Now i want to view the tape, Even if i have to make s complaint to local authorities to obtain them, foe a robbery case. I really feel humiliated. And basically treated as a thief and insult to injury the way staff is dealing with the incident. So being civil what is the solution.

Im sure if i would have grabbed items to compensate. the authorities would have been called . but my money is irrelavent by the store actions.So i would like to request to see store tape, do not know your policy but assistance on this matter deeply appreciated. P.S.

If cashiers would give a receipt back on every transaction,.then know one can complain.

So if she gave me my change where is my receipt?if you check video i did not leave the area.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Speedway Gas Station Staff
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #746856

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Speedway Gas Station? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
116 of 160 Speedway Gas Station reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.