Speedmaster - Will not stand behind their product!! Will give you runaround!!
Purchased new engine block from Speedmaster 79 that was machined and ready to assembled.It took 9 months to get it.
When i have received this block it looked OK. I had my engine builder to assemble this short block. After prepping the oil passages and boring cylinders because they were wrong size, they check decks level and line bore. everything was way off.
Crankshaft thrust bearing journal was machined .100 to the back of the center line,oil passages did not align with main bearings, bearing locks were off. When I tried to contact Speedmaster it took over a month to get reply. Then I got runaround for close to a year. Last December at PRI race show in Indianopolis they had a Booth with display.
I talked to CO from Australia and Rialto Ca. They were showing interest in helping with the problem. Did not hear nothing from them ,so in January I send e-mails and got response that they are still checking in to it. Today February 29th I send another e-mail and got response that they are not going to do anything.
I have saved all the e-mail( over 80 of them) If there is a problem they will give you runaround and will not stand behind any o their product.DO NOT BUY anything from Speedmaster
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Engine Block
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Here just two photos of my main I beam frames on my 2013 Chaparral Signature which we bought in 2014 and is one and a half years old. Had so..."
- "Stay the *** away. Ordered a LP156WH1 (TL) (C1) LCD screen. It's a Phillips screen. $155.11. They ship a Samsung LTN156AT01. They said it's compatible. Can't tell you it's defective!..."
- "I ordered all new chairs and bar stools for my restaurant and 3 had damage from shipping when they arrived. The delivery driver took pictures and submitted a shipping claim...."