Speed To Contact - Promised a fast connect service, received a bunch of empty promises instead cost me a small fortune.

1 of 1 Speed To Contact reviews

SHORT VERSION: Promised ABCD products, after 6 months got nothing but lost time and money.

LONG VERSION: This Company had me sign a non-disclosure, probably the reason you don’t see many complaints about them because if you violate the non-disclosure they can get your complaint removed. I found them online because I was looking for a way to improve my business. They had all the solutions to my problems. Seemed too good to be true, but then again I hear that from my clients all the time. That my offer sounds too good to be true, but I know it’s legit, I deliver all the time and my clients are super happy with me. Notice you won’t find people saying anything good about them either. No happy clients it’s a bad sign for an online only company. They said I would get all these services by a month after signing up and six months after paying them this whole time, I have yet to get one thing that works correctly or well enough to even be useful.

Bea Bratton will promise you the world and seem extremely convincing that he is a good guy and his company is legitimate. But the only thing that is legit about it is its legitimately a waist of your time any money. I have about 200 emails, 50 phone calls and over $10,000 of evidence that this company is a complete rip off. I knew after a month it was a scam but he did not want to let me out of the contract and insisted that I give him more time and money. I did both and after the fifth month I realized this would never end. I am demanding my money back and so far he is only willing to give me 400.00 of it. I would like to sue for punitive damages in the amount of $40,000, I will follow up with this post on what happens with the case.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Custom Telephony Solutions
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #490438 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Speed To Contact? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Speed To Contact reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Speed To Contact.
Filing a new complaint about
×