Speed To Contact - Promised a fast connect service, received a bunch of empty promises instead cost me a small fortune.
SHORT VERSION: Promised ABCD products, after 6 months got nothing but lost time and money.
LONG VERSION: This Company had me sign a non-disclosure, probably the reason you don’t see many complaints about them because if you violate the non-disclosure they can get your complaint removed. I found them online because I was looking for a way to improve my business. They had all the solutions to my problems. Seemed too good to be true, but then again I hear that from my clients all the time. That my offer sounds too good to be true, but I know it’s legit, I deliver all the time and my clients are super happy with me. Notice you won’t find people saying anything good about them either. No happy clients it’s a bad sign for an online only company. They said I would get all these services by a month after signing up and six months after paying them this whole time, I have yet to get one thing that works correctly or well enough to even be useful.
Bea Bratton will promise you the world and seem extremely convincing that he is a good guy and his company is legitimate. But the only thing that is legit about it is its legitimately a waist of your time any money. I have about 200 emails, 50 phone calls and over $10,000 of evidence that this company is a complete rip off. I knew after a month it was a scam but he did not want to let me out of the contract and insisted that I give him more time and money. I did both and after the fifth month I realized this would never end. I am demanding my money back and so far he is only willing to give me 400.00 of it. I would like to sue for punitive damages in the amount of $40,000, I will follow up with this post on what happens with the case.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Custom Telephony Solutions
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "Ordered two ipad mini cases for a total of $30. While processing my credit card information, I was directed to a foreign website (alipay or something like that), then..."
- " Bait & Switch / False advertising  A "Dangle-the-carrot" ploy On September 4, 2013, ordered a Garmin nuvi 1490LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS from Advantage Computer Services; Manassas, Va. via Amazon.com.  When..."
- "I ordered a sports camera together with an SD card on behalf of someone who was abroad/overseas (Order number: 307949378) last January 18. The SD card was delivered first..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."