Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan.Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses.
Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses in a factory. None of the staff has any optical training and the glasses are made by low wage - low skill factory workers. Spectera’s customer service is located in the Philippines and they have no idea what vision insurance is or how to assist an American in need of help. Three pairs delivered to my Optometrist and I could not see out of them.
I asked for my money back from Spectera and had the glasses made by my eye doctor.
The glasses he made were perfect.Do Not Trust Spectera!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Stop pretending Spectera knows how to make eyeglasses
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vision Plan
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a pair of Ray-Ban Jackie Ogh item number SG034 on my way from London to Marseille on board of BAA flight # 370 on November 12,2014. When I..."
- "Americas best are the best at not keeping their word or delivering a good product in our experience. We feel robbed!!!! They do a terrible job at cutting the glasses...."
- "I was introduced to Quay Australia Sunglasses last year and absolutely loved the sunglasses I was gifted and after two weeks they broke. The hinge broke on the side and..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "My wife and I retained Nicholas P. Frye to represent us in a case to recover our personal wedding video from a videographer that we hired and we have left..."
- "When my husband and I decided to remodel our bathroom we thought we'd check out our local Home Depot and Lowe's. We didn't see anything that caught our eye at..."
- "Bought brew coffee co brand for my 2.0 brewerThe coffee was not good and would work in my 2.0 brewerThe coffee was so strong I could not drink itThe brewer..."