Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan.Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses.
Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses in a factory. None of the staff has any optical training and the glasses are made by low wage - low skill factory workers. Spectera’s customer service is located in the Philippines and they have no idea what vision insurance is or how to assist an American in need of help. Three pairs delivered to my Optometrist and I could not see out of them.
I asked for my money back from Spectera and had the glasses made by my eye doctor.
The glasses he made were perfect.Do Not Trust Spectera!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Stop pretending Spectera knows how to make eyeglasses
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vision Plan
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of glasses from 38dollarglasses.com, and the hinge broke after a month. They requested that I take pictures and I did showing the damage. They claimed..."
- "Phonak iCom wire falls apart. On my 4th device. They kepp charging for a new one. ..."
- "I recently bought a pair of sunglasses and the side part of the sunglasses broke. I know that its a pair of affordable sunglasses. But wearing it once and the..."
- "Put a claim in for my deck to which collapsed from the heavy snow this past winter. 1st estimate was 4,000. Called a contractor given i thought it..."
- "I chocked on several sharp pieces of bone and cartilage in Panera's turkey bravo sandwich in their Westborough, Massachusetts location. Worst dining experience I have ever had in my life...."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."