Adairsville, Georgia

I to have a saging out of shape mattress,i drove to the company store where i purchased it ,GONE CLOSED ,SOLD OUT, . A thousand dollar mattress shot out in a year. Can anyone spell CLASS ACTION!!!!!!

Related: Spears Mattress - Piece of ***

Review about: Mattress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Spears Mattress Mattress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Spears Mattress?

Comments

I have the same mattress and it looks just like the one you have any.The store I bought it from will not replace it because I can't find my receipt.

They know when I bought it. Bought it in 2013. Get a lawyer and we will fill suit.

Email me at tmoates12@att.net and see what we can do.

Is it true the company has closed down? They are no longer in Rome, GA?

to Anonymous #1001601

They were bought out by Southerland Bedding out of Nashville, TN. You can try calling them about a warranty issue but there is no guarantee that they will handle it since Southerland did not actually "build" your mattress.

Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Do Not Waste Your Time With Closet Factory And You Will Find Out Why? Closet Factory "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Lazboy inferier leather product Lazboy "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more