This company hides the fact that they will auto-enroll you in their 'Sparkling White Club' in their 'terms of service' page. They don't make this clear when you sign up for a trial offer. You will suddenly find that your credit card will be charged (only two weeks after my sign-up and before they mail a monthly refill order) for almost $100 USD. If you don't check your credit card bill, you will lose a lot of money for something you didn't know you signed up for. This practice is morally reprehensible.
They hook you with a trial for only a few bucks, shipping included, then they charge you monthly for refills. I never got any refill but they charged my credit card just the same.
Their web site is: https://www.SparkWhiteningPortable.com
No physical address given on the web site, which should have been a dead give-away.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Spark Whitening Portable Trial
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..."
- "ISHRS is a DISGRACE!!International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a DISGRACE!! This is a NON-COMMERCIAL posting/website. Any statements I make below are my own opinion. For reasons described below, the..."
- "Hi, I live in a city of a million people. I am a woman who works in construction. It is clearly a man who finds the product for marks. This..."
- "They cancel orders without reason. They do NOT answers and communications: Phone, email. Their 24.7 Chat Line does NOT work. Communication is so important for consumers when buying tech. having someone to assist with..."
- "I became a susciber of wen thinking I was ok because it was backed by gunthy render what aistake. They sent me things I didn't order so I'd call and..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."