Update by user Nov 22, 2013

They sent me free replacements. Thank You

I contacted Mony (Vice President of Operations) directly from their web site - he sent me this email:

----

We can send you a replacement - please send me your shipping address and we will replace free of charge.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Mony Khubani

Vice President of Operations

Raingear, Inc. / Spark Innovators Corp.

41 Kulick Road

Fairfield, NJ 07004

973-244-9695 x110

973-244-9694 (Fax)

mony@raingearinc.com

Original review posted by user Aug 23, 2013

The tops from the Cafe Cups product break off in a few months with normal use. I attempted to contact the manufacturer, Spark Innovators. They have a web site (http://sparkinnovators.primize.com/) and a physical address and an email - but no phone number. I sent an email as well to mony@sparkinnovators.com. Still have not heard anything.

---

Hello - this is my 2nd attempt at contacting you. I sent two request on your site and have not heard back from anyone.

Can you please forward to the appropriate party?

I bought your product, Cafe Cups, and in a few months the tops busted off with normal use. It is too late to bring it back to the store. Do you stand behind your product and can I speak with someone about this?

I appreciate your time.

Thanks

Mike - ***-***-****

Review about: Cafe Cups.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $16
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Spark Innovators?

Comments