Mead, Colorado

Bought a billards pool table cover even though there was not any reviews since the covers on Amazon looked thin and cheap.This cover is thick, seams are heavy duty, and looks and feels like leather.

I have a big bar and pool room that we entertain in and wanted something that didn't look tacky. I was blown away at the thickness and custom look of this. Bought the cover one inch longer than my table and it goes on easily.

Pic is a little shiny but that is my iPhone.It does not appear shiny in person.

Review about: Spamart Pool Table Cover.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with SpaMart?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more I've made multiple purchases at DHGate, and do not plan to stop anytime soon! Dhgate "To date I have made just shy of 20 different orders, from a number of different vendors on a wide range of products. Each and every item has been described..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more