I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week.
After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and would deliver a new press release within 1 day. Second release, two days later still full of mistakes. They again refused my refund request.
I contacted three of the campaigns they worked with, non of them ever heard of Spacedigitalx!
I checked their domain name, and found out that they only started their website on 14-aug-2016.
I checked the pictures on their website, and Google search directed me to another Pr agency: https://buzztilt.com/about/ . They use exactly the same website and found the same reviews (which already proven to be fake) on their website.
They are the same "company"! Buzztilt has only bad reviews, and I now found out that they started scamming people again under another name (spacedigitalx.com) with fake reviews, and terrible services.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Spacedigitalx is a scam
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."