Atlanta, Georgia

Don't waste your money. Produces ill fitting spa covers and won't take any returns, no matter what.

Related: Spa Mate - SpaMate Hot Tub Cover..Wrong size, Very rude

Very rude owner. Nice when you are ordering but when the have your $$, forget it. Will not listen to you. Keeps cutting you off. No matter what is wrong with the cover, it is "within industry standards" according to owner Mike.

He will require photos of cover. I sent my a photo of my original cover and a photo of his Spa Mate cover in place on my spa. He actually directed my attention to how well the cover fit in one of my photos. The only problem was that the photo was of our original cover, not the cover he made. He immediately took another position as to why his cover fit.

He states repeatedly that his company has been in business for over 30 years and has never, never had any of his covers not fit. Any company in business that long can go that long without making a mistake. Impossible!

A spa cover is expensive. Make sure you are getting OEM cover or it likely will not fit. This company does not make OEM covers.

Review about: Spa Mate Cover.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Spa Mate Cover
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Spa Mate?

Comments

Jason
Los Angeles, California, United States #690239

I am pleased with the fit of my SpaMate brand cover.I have a Sundance Maxxus spa, which is very large and odd shaped.

They were able to make me a cover and I didn't have to supply any measurements.

Actually I think the SpaMate fits better than the original cover that came with the spa.

sadman
Chicago, Illinois, United States #617975

Wish I would have read the reviews.Cover does not fit, does not create a seal at all.

Same song and dance response from Spa Mate.

Pictures sent and still told it is within standards.:( Too big + no seal + lost money = angry customer.

BOB

Great service. Perfect fit.

Rhino

I'm very happy with my SpaMate cover. It is the best cover I've had yet.