Spa Cover Buy Direct - NOT HAPPY!
Do not buy from this company!My hot tub cover does not fit.
Too big! And the straps were not in the right place. When I called to complain, the guy I talked to must have been the owner. He was rude right off the bat, which lead to a heated exchange.
He claimed the cover was made to the specs of the original cover, and said I should drill new holes in the spa and attach the enclosed brackets If it was made to the manufacturers specs, why doesn't it fit?
I should have known not to buy a third party cover.Now I'm stuck with it.
I have attached a picture that shows the original cover (which fit perfectly) on top of the new cover.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Spa Cover
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "The following is a listing of events leaving me with an extreme level of frustration with this company. I have attempted to fix it via their “Customer Service” pathways to..."
- "About 2 years after purchasing the pool a leak started on the hose going into the pool for the water output. It was dripping, very slowly, on the outside of..."
- "Yes two days ago at Big Lots in Mariana Fl I bought what seemed to be a 10 ft around pool well turns out its nowhere near 10 ft... I..."
- "My name is Tonya Kennedy I bought a 21 piece bed set I've had it 2 Mts and decided to wash bed spread and it come unraveled I'm paying over..."
- "I bought a couch, love seat and chair from Turner furniture. All the cushions are coming apart. See picture. They want me to pay $49.95 just to look at..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."