Hi, I'm in the UK and my SPA has a major crack in the base - 'new' UK distributor wash their hands of it saying old company went into liquidation. Same company name, same town - maybe it's just a coincidence.....

Main point is I tried to claim on Manufacturers Shell warranty. 10% depreciation per year - I have no issue with that, but I have to pay to ship it to the States where they will inspect it and 'if' it's faulty I'll have to pay 50% for a new one plus the costs to ship back to the UK and import taxes.

So if you live outside of the USA then it's a worthless warranty - buy from a company who gives a worthwhile warranty to save yourself all the trouble.

Review about: 2000 Spa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $9000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with SouthWest Spas?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Sears Outlet - Never been treated so poorly based on payment details! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE C.S & CO Sears Outlet "Worst experience with a business, customer service (should be named something else for sears) I've ever encountered. Bar none. Takes the cake, and the whole *** bakery. UGH! Sorry, Long,..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Vizio customer service is lacking Vizio "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..." Read more Ezbuy Malaysia Bad Service Ezbuy "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more