Birmingham, England

Hi, I'm in the UK and my SPA has a major crack in the base - 'new' UK distributor wash their hands of it saying old company went into liquidation. Same company name, same town - maybe it's just a coincidence.....

Main point is I tried to claim on Manufacturers Shell warranty. 10% depreciation per year - I have no issue with that, but I have to pay to ship it to the States where they will inspect it and 'if' it's faulty I'll have to pay 50% for a new one plus the costs to ship back to the UK and import taxes.

So if you live outside of the USA then it's a worthless warranty - buy from a company who gives a worthwhile warranty to save yourself all the trouble.

Review about: 2000 Spa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $9000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with SouthWest Spas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

ShopRTACabinets - Frank LaMark  owes me cabinets or refund ShopRTACabinets "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..." Read more Pergo Des not stand by it's product Pergo "purchased over 40 cases.Product wound up defective, so I didn't open more than two cases...When I contacted Pergo they didn't even want to speak to me..." Read more Mr Carpet - CAUTION ON PURCHASING CALI BAMBOO FLOORING Mr Carpet "We are experiencing the exact same issues plus some, everything scratches the floor, pulling an empty pieces of luggage leaves scratches. Before buying the Cali Bamboo I researched, I called..." Read more Lumber Liquidators ARE TERRIBLE Lumber Liquidators "5-29-16 Left a $100 deposit with Lumber Liquidators (aka - LL) for 2 separate floor samples we took home to compare with our existing wood floor. 5-29-16 Returned both samples..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a..." Read more