Hi, I'm in the UK and my SPA has a major crack in the base - 'new' UK distributor wash their hands of it saying old company went into liquidation. Same company name, same town - maybe it's just a coincidence.....
Main point is I tried to claim on Manufacturers Shell warranty. 10% depreciation per year - I have no issue with that, but I have to pay to ship it to the States where they will inspect it and 'if' it's faulty I'll have to pay 50% for a new one plus the costs to ship back to the UK and import taxes.
So if you live outside of the USA then it's a worthless warranty - buy from a company who gives a worthwhile warranty to save yourself all the trouble.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2000 Spa
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "You won't find better prices for cars with this age and mileage. Very professional and backed up by a good service centre. I'm very happy with my car it's literally..."
- "Avoid this company!! Terrible quality of flowers!! Promise to send flowers to my wife next day and turn up one day late. The flowers turn up but start to turn..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."