Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - SOUTHLAND DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP EAGLE SCAM RIPOFF
Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Eagle in Houma Louisiana scams its customers! For 3 weeks this dealership posted an ad online for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (see photo) for $30,600. My wife called twice and spoke to sales rep Chris who assured her this vehicle as available at this price.
So we took the 1 hour drive from NOLA to Houma to purchase this vehicle at the advertised price. Upon our arrival, the "sales manager" informed us that this vehicle was selling for $39,900 and not the $30,600 as advertised on line. His excuse was "oh that was a mistake and Chris has been fired". So we left upset needless to say.
Over the past week, Chad the sales manager has called us attempting to lower the price. he's called 4 times eventually lowering the price to $35k in an obvious "bait and switch" attempt. Do not be fooled by this dealership. They are scammers and rip-off artists. I've been purchasing vehicles for me and my wife for almost 30 years and NEVER have i witnessed such low standards in sales practices. These people should be ashamed of themselves.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ripoff artists and scammers avoid them at all costs
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "If any one out there used Walmart's Sunday ad to purchase the Samsung 48" Class LED HDTV as advertised please let me know. I have tried all the Walmart stores..."
- "I recently purchased item 125B-BRC-RB Husqvarna 125B 28CC Gas leaf Blower from VMInnovations. It was delivered today in absolutely unacceptable condition. The box the blower came in was open when I received..."
- "hey everybody i am knew, we need to sue comcast am a member of the s.c.l.u. southern christian leadership conference , and i trying to get a class action suit..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."