Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - SOUTHLAND DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP EAGLE SCAM RIPOFF

1 of 1 Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram reviews

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Eagle in Houma Louisiana scams its customers! For 3 weeks this dealership posted an ad online for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (see photo) for $30,600. My wife called twice and spoke to sales rep Chris who assured her this vehicle as available at this price.

So we took the 1 hour drive from NOLA to Houma to purchase this vehicle at the advertised price. Upon our arrival, the "sales manager" informed us that this vehicle was selling for $39,900 and not the $30,600 as advertised on line. His excuse was "oh that was a mistake and Chris has been fired". So we left upset needless to say.

Over the past week, Chad the sales manager has called us attempting to lower the price. he's called 4 times eventually lowering the price to $35k in an obvious "bait and switch" attempt. Do not be fooled by this dealership. They are scammers and rip-off artists. I've been purchasing vehicles for me and my wife for almost 30 years and NEVER have i witnessed such low standards in sales practices. These people should be ashamed of themselves.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Ripoff artists and scammers avoid them at all costs

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Review category
Dealers
review #696996

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.