Houma, Louisiana

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Eagle in Houma Louisiana scams its customers! For 3 weeks this dealership posted an ad online for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (see photo) for $30,600. My wife called twice and spoke to sales rep Chris who assured her this vehicle as available at this price.

So we took the 1 hour drive from NOLA to Houma to purchase this vehicle at the advertised price. Upon our arrival, the "sales manager" informed us that this vehicle was selling for $39,900 and not the $30,600 as advertised on line. His excuse was "oh that was a mistake and Chris has been fired". So we left upset needless to say.

Over the past week, Chad the sales manager has called us attempting to lower the price. he's called 4 times eventually lowering the price to $35k in an obvious "bait and switch" attempt. Do not be fooled by this dealership. They are scammers and rip-off artists. I've been purchasing vehicles for me and my wife for almost 30 years and NEVER have i witnessed such low standards in sales practices. These people should be ashamed of themselves.

Review about: 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.

I didn't like: Ripoff artists and scammers avoid them at all costs.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion