Southern Tots - Placed order, they took my money, and closed their doors.

68 of 83 Southern Tots reviews

I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100.I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever.

Now the website has been shut down, the FB pages are closed, the instagram account is gone, and they have my money. I've spoken to several moms in my area and they have outstanding orders with them too. It seems like they have taken orders and closed their doors. I want my money or a refund immediately.

I will be taking action with my bank and will contact an attorney if necessary.

I've ordered from them before, and while my order took a while to be delivered, it finally came.This time, they have literally stolen from people.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Unable to contact them - they do not respond to email
    • Never received items i ordered
    • Nonsense auto email responses

Monetary loss:
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #950722

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Southern Tots? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
68 of 83 Southern Tots reviews

Jan 06 #1266725 Houston, Texas, United States

Oh my God, I am in the same boat!!! Granted my order was only for $44, but that's $44 nonetheless!! I would also like to know how I go about receiving a refund??? Would appreciate any help.
Houston, Texas

Dec 21, 2016 #1258965 Fort Worth, Texas, United States

I made my payment through their amazon payments option and there is a quarantee from A to Z so I think i will get a full refund next week.

Jan 06 #1266726 Houston, Texas, United States

Thank you to the person who commented about Paypal!! I will start a claim with them ASAP!
Houston, Texas

Dec 21, 2016 #1258997 Commercial Point, Ohio, United States

If you paid with Paypal you just open a claim, an it takes about a week to be refunded. I know several people who have gotten refunded due to this. (I'm currently waiting on a response and solution via paypal myself). Otherwise, you can see what your bank will do. They have shut their doors and will not be refunding. Unless you used a purchase protection outlet like paypal there is not much you can do :(

1 0 Reply

Dec 12, 2016 #1254137

Has anyone been able to contact anyone about orders that were taken before this company was shut down?

Dec 21, 2016 #1258999 Commercial Point, Ohio, United States

You cannot contact them, they filed bankruptcy and screwed over their customers. Link above. If you paid through paypal, file a claim with them. Otherwise contact your bank.

Dec 10, 2016 #1253450 West Chester Township, Ohio, United States

I never got my order either. It was supposed to be here at the end of October. I got an email saying they were behind and would ship it in November. I have sent 4 emails since and have not heard back from them.

Dec 02, 2016 #1249329 Mandeville, Louisiana, United States

have you had any resolution with this? i placed an order 10/31 for 97 dollars and now I don't know what to do

Nov 28, 2016 #1247108 Macon, Georgia, United States

Did you ever get a refund? Same story here. $40 order placed in October. They seem to have known they were already closing then... And still taking money?!?!

Nov 17, 2016 #1242160 Puyallup, Washington, United States

Have you hard anything? I too placed an order, they took my money and never sent me my product.

Nov 15, 2016 #1241384 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I paid with PayPal and was able to dispute it and get my message met back.

Nov 13, 2016 #1240081

I preordered christmas outfits, fleeces and a few other things. All been paid for. I want my money back!

Nov 12, 2016 #1239806

I am also waiting on a $50 order...can't get ahold of anyone.

Nov 10, 2016 #1239101 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I pre-ordered 7 Christmas outfits. Got 5 of them and tried to check on status of the other 2 but everything seems to be shut down. I'm so upset. Guess I will try to get my credit card company to check on this issue.

Nov 10, 2016 #1238976 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Nov 08, 2016 #1237972 Gainesville, Georgia, United States

Me too! I just wanted to check on my Pre-order that was supposed to ship in November and their website and Facebook is shut down. They took my $130 in August! I am going to file a dispute with my credit card company.

1-20 of 26 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.