Southern Environmental Law Center - Deceptive and Unethical Attorney!!

1 of 1 Southern Environmental Law Center reviews

This lawyer during my so called client attorney relationship lied thru out it the entire time.Instances of waiting over a week to get a call back after I left a message asking her to call me back, to also not even showing up for court on one occasion!

Every question I asked this attorney she would say I don't know and made unethical decisions in my case with out contacting me first. Gudrun Thompson was paid tens of thousands of dollars and I also had other issues to resolve and none of those issues were taken care of either. This attorneys litigation skills were atrocious in court and every argument I raised in my case she would shoot the argument down and it was as if she was on the opposing side of everything, even though I hired her.

Stay far,far away from this attorney!!Full of lies and game!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Southern Environmental Law Center Legal Services
Review category
Lawyers
review #819709 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Southern Environmental Law Center? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Southern Environmental Law Center reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 03 #1138638

Libel is a very real thing. I hope, for your sake, that every single issue you relayed was accurate. If you have a legitimate malpractice complaint, call the NC State Bar.

1 0 Reply

Mar 30 #1136306

You can file a complaint with the NC State Bar. They investigate all complaints filed with them against attorneys/law firms.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Southern Environmental Law Center.
Filing a new complaint about
×