Chapel Hill, North Carolina

This lawyer during my so called client attorney relationship lied thru out it the entire time.Instances of waiting over a week to get a call back after I left a message asking her to call me back, to also not even showing up for court on one occasion!

Every question I asked this attorney she would say I don't know and made unethical decisions in my case with out contacting me first. Gudrun Thompson was paid tens of thousands of dollars and I also had other issues to resolve and none of those issues were taken care of either. This attorneys litigation skills were atrocious in court and every argument I raised in my case she would shoot the argument down and it was as if she was on the opposing side of everything, even though I hired her.

Stay far,far away from this attorney!!Full of lies and game!!

Review about: Southern Environmental Law Center Legal Services.

Review #819709 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $32000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Southern Environmental Law Center?

Comments

Libel is a very real thing. I hope, for your sake, that every single issue you relayed was accurate. If you have a legitimate malpractice complaint, call the NC State Bar.

You can file a complaint with the NC State Bar. They investigate all complaints filed with them against attorneys/law firms.