Southern California Golf Schools - Thumbtack Review
Let see if I can help people with the truth about thumbtack.
I am golf teaching professional for more than 35 years. I teach at a club located in Riverside, California. I have bid on 15 to 20 jobs. I was hired around half the time. I really had to reduce my rates around 50% to get clients.
My experience showed me that if you plan to charge high rates for your services, you won't get any clients off Thumbtack. You will need to lower your pricing to get jobs.
Thumbtack customers seem to want low cost services. So service providers there's the truth about Thumbtack. Its up to you service providers. Provide a good service at a reasonable price.
Southern California Golf Schools
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dear Admin, Hi. My name is Sessario Bayu Mangkara. I live in Jakarta and I worked as a freelancer for environmental consulting. I am confusing about my membership status in..."
- "I was 15 years old when I took my PSI Basic Seminar. After being in counselling for 7 months, I thought life was great and I didn't need anything else...."
- "COSS is a fake agency and money suckers who are establishing after their crisis in Singapore. There are COSS offices in India, Si Lanka, Malaysia. Ms. Zahra Lalani is in..."
- "Web site said "Act fast: Only 3 tickets left at this price". I didn't believe and didn't care... I still bought two tickets for $631 each. Out of curiosity, I..."
- " I supposedly bought a brand-new 2016 Keystone Outback. Upon further investigation I found out that the Outback has had its fiberglass coating repaired in numerous places. The repairs were..."
- "apparently when you work at Five Guys it's okay to be a *** little girl and post offensive stuff on Facebook without any consequences! And even when you contact corporate..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."