102 views
Verified Reviewer

I contacted Southern Age Gypsy regarding a sale. When questioning their sale pricing, I identified they are increasing their pricing claiming sale prices and being dishonest regarding their pricing.

First red flag was they didnt list the pricing on the ad. When I obtained a quote their was such a price gap between pricing from a post only one day apart. Then when I asked about references and reviews they claimed they never have had their reviews on and could provide references. After researching reviews on this company, seeing unfavorable feedback from customers and seeing they have turned their reviews off on their page....seems this company lacks honesty, when I questioned this they blocked me.

Seems they wasnt happy with me finding out the truth. Even gave me a thumbs up, I have pictures from the communication. Wanted to share my experience, make sure you read about them...and questions why they dont have their reviews turned on?? Seems they are hiding their bad reviews, what business doesnt have their reviews on???

RED FLAG!!!! Sketchy!!!

User's recommendation: Avoid buying from this company.

Preferred solution: Honest pricing! .

Southern Age Gypsi Cons: Dishonesty, Poor customer service, Dishonest pricing.

Location: 7 Toledo St, Greenville, SC 29609

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Sadly there have been several negative reviews about the quality of their pieces. It sounds like SAG can make beautiful pieces but don’t acount for expanding and drying wood or proper painting and staining.

Unfortunately they have terrible customer service. They ignore, delete, then block any negative feedback or concerns on social media.

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1996568

Terrible customer service. I haven’t had any issues with my bar stool, dining table or tv console but have had nothing but issues with the side tables and coffee table.

Also the dining room console. Wrong wood was used and it doesn’t match the other pieces. Won’t communicate unless I get irritated in my messages. Very difficult to deal with.

Won’t be working with them again.

Don’t recommend. More trouble than the furniture is worth, by far.

Southern Age Gypsi Reviews