120 views

I have tried very hard to work with and communicate with this company for seven months. Unfortunately, I still havent completely received what I purchased December 2020.

A few piecesI purchased in October 2020 worked out great for the most part but still had issues with pickup. She kept pushing my dates back and then suggested they deliver for free. Even then it was difficult to get wet I had already paid for. Once I got it, everything was great, in good shape and exactly what I purchased.

When I purchased pieces in December 2020 I was told I would get them by March. I ended up not getting them until May. They promised to do liver but did not. We had to pay someone to go get the pieces.

Never did I think I would be incorrect after speaking with her so many times about the order. It is now mid July and I still cant get the corrected order because there are always reasons as to why she is too busy to deal with me. I would stay away from ordering from this company despite the pricing and popular style. The headache is far worse than what the furniture is actually worth.

Apparently they order most of the furniture in pieces and then assemble it. However,They also do custom furniture. I ordered a custom made coffee table and two end tables. The quality is very poor.

They didnt even take the time to sand the bottom of the legs after they cut them off.

They painted over sawdust and sprayed white paint on the tops, getting it onto the stained wood. The legs are jagged and look terrible.

User's recommendation: Do not recommend. Save the trouble and money. Go somewhere else.

Southern Age Gypsi Cons: Dishonesty, Poor customer service, No communication.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

You had problems the first time, and actually went back for more "problems" from these Gypsies? lol Are you part of the con too? haha

Southern Age Gypsi Reviews