Southeast Shipping - Worst ever packers and movers. *** men
I wish I had read the other reviews before I booked this company. They go by 2 names : Seapac Global and as Southeast Shipping. I've moved many times and to different countries and never had such a bad experience.
We booked for door to door service with packing, dismantling of furniture, delivery, unpacking and reassembly of furniture. Paid in full at the time of packing which included border crossing charges.
The packing was badly done, most of it arrived torn hence a lot of damage to mattresses, furniture. Lots of breakage amongst the glassware, and one of my boxes didn't arrive. Nobody will respond from the company regarding compensation though we were assured that the cargo was covered with insurance.
Delivery date was delayed so we landed at our new destination minus any furniture or beds to sleep on. Cargo was stuck at the border as the company had sent the driver without any funds to pay the border crossing charges. We had to agree to pay the driver on arrival though this was included in the charges we had paid in full at the time of packing.
When delivery was made, there was nobody to unload so we had to hire 2 people to help unload. Goes without saying no unpacking was done. We were left to unload and unpack 83 boxes. The men sent to reassemble the furniture were casual laboureres who didn't know what they were doing so again we had to hire someone to do it.
I've added just a few pictures of the breakage and bad packing. There are too many to upload.
Do NOT under any circumstances use this company.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..."
- "Just moved and I hired Green Planet Movers.Moving day 2 men show up to do the job like quoted.They where pretty rough on the boxes sliding them down the steps.Well..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Cheapflightnow.com is indeed cheap in terms of service. It was days already since I booked my flight and so I talked to one of their client reps. A dude named..."
- "I'm working in Dubai and bought 2 watches. My trusted online seller sent the item through LRC which is a corporate partner of LBC. The item was received by..."
- "Supplier delivered a Faulty PCB in OPEN Original Siemens box. Not Replacing. Dispute Settlement and Buyer protection process...it is NON-Existent..Seller Sold the Item as NEW. but Supplied Faulty in Siemens..."