South West Transmissions - Swtransmissions.com refuse to refund us for transmission purchase
We purchased a transmission in October for our boy's car.It arrived, but when our mechanic went to install it, the transmission was faulty!
We called for two weeks to get Southwest Transmissions to pick this thing up; they refused our calls until finally they gave in and had it picked up. Now it's been nearly another month, and we've not received our money back - $600! We're outraged by how this company does business, and plan to seek every legal remedy possible if our money isn't returned to us. We will then seek pain, suffering, unnecessary mechanic fees and whatever else we feel is rightfully owed to us.
Do NOT purchase your transmissions from this St.Louis, MO company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rebuilt Transmissions
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25 It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality..."
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Hi, I am customer. I actually brought few items worth $32.74. Brought from Karla and never received any items or call or email. Worst thing she never put any information..."
- "Hired July 15th, left a little over six months later. In all my years of retail management, I have never seen such behavior nor been treated with such disrespect. Money..."
- "Aldi, what have you done???? I used to love Clancy's White Rounds Tortilla chips. We just bought some new bags and they are terrible. For some reason the latest batch..."