South West Transmissions - Swtransmissions.com refuse to refund us for transmission purchase
We purchased a transmission in October for our boy's car.It arrived, but when our mechanic went to install it, the transmission was faulty!
We called for two weeks to get Southwest Transmissions to pick this thing up; they refused our calls until finally they gave in and had it picked up. Now it's been nearly another month, and we've not received our money back - $600! We're outraged by how this company does business, and plan to seek every legal remedy possible if our money isn't returned to us. We will then seek pain, suffering, unnecessary mechanic fees and whatever else we feel is rightfully owed to us.
Do NOT purchase your transmissions from this St.Louis, MO company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rebuilt Transmissions
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Hi, I am customer. I actually brought few items worth $32.74. Brought from Karla and never received any items or call or email. Worst thing she never put any information..."
- "Aldi, what have you done???? I used to love Clancy's White Rounds Tortilla chips. We just bought some new bags and they are terrible. For some reason the latest batch..."
- "Hired July 15th, left a little over six months later. In all my years of retail management, I have never seen such behavior nor been treated with such disrespect. Money..."