South West Transmissions - Swtransmissions.com refuse to refund us for transmission purchase
We purchased a transmission in October for our boy's car.It arrived, but when our mechanic went to install it, the transmission was faulty!
We called for two weeks to get Southwest Transmissions to pick this thing up; they refused our calls until finally they gave in and had it picked up. Now it's been nearly another month, and we've not received our money back - $600! We're outraged by how this company does business, and plan to seek every legal remedy possible if our money isn't returned to us. We will then seek pain, suffering, unnecessary mechanic fees and whatever else we feel is rightfully owed to us.
Do NOT purchase your transmissions from this St.Louis, MO company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rebuilt Transmissions
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "11k miles and engine is gone. This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product. It's not even a one start rating. I..."
- "Hercules tires were put on my motorcycle trike at 48,800. One tire wore completely bald with no tread, the other with a minor outline of a tread left. This was..."
- "Hired July 15th, left a little over six months later. In all my years of retail management, I have never seen such behavior nor been treated with such disrespect. Money..."
- "Hi, I am customer. I actually brought few items worth $32.74. Brought from Karla and never received any items or call or email. Worst thing she never put any information..."
- "Aldi, what have you done???? I used to love Clancy's White Rounds Tortilla chips. We just bought some new bags and they are terrible. For some reason the latest batch..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."