South West Transmissions - Swtransmissions.com refuse to refund us for transmission purchase
We purchased a transmission in October for our boy's car.It arrived, but when our mechanic went to install it, the transmission was faulty!
We called for two weeks to get Southwest Transmissions to pick this thing up; they refused our calls until finally they gave in and had it picked up. Now it's been nearly another month, and we've not received our money back - $600! We're outraged by how this company does business, and plan to seek every legal remedy possible if our money isn't returned to us. We will then seek pain, suffering, unnecessary mechanic fees and whatever else we feel is rightfully owed to us.
Do NOT purchase your transmissions from this St.Louis, MO company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rebuilt Transmissions
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "Hi, I am customer. I actually brought few items worth $32.74. Brought from Karla and never received any items or call or email. Worst thing she never put any information..."
- "Hired July 15th, left a little over six months later. In all my years of retail management, I have never seen such behavior nor been treated with such disrespect. Money..."
- "Aldi, what have you done???? I used to love Clancy's White Rounds Tortilla chips. We just bought some new bags and they are terrible. For some reason the latest batch..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."