Gurpinar, Istanbul
100% full Not resolved

I have bought, " 6 Professionally-Designed Android App Templates"

"$26.00" from deals.sourceforge.net my order number is Order 5207296 at Oct 24, 2016 but i didn't get anything !!!when i get in to my purchases there is a redemption link and it does not work, the opening page says "Oops!

It looks like the page does not exist".i have tried to contact their customer service but no one is responding. i have submitted 6 different tickets but none of them is answered. its been 7 days now and i really dont know what to do exactly! I will try to write about these scammers to every page that i can find to complain.

It seems to be very cheap deals inside but dont forget that it is a one way transaction.

you will get nothing in return.I'm also adding the ss here i hope that will help

Review about: 6 Professionally Designed Android App Templates.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sourceforge Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $26
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with SourceForge?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ndot Technologies India Ndot Technologies "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..." Read more Sitelock - Class action lawsuit please Sitelock "Can someone please take the initiative to file a suit against these guys? I have evidence that they contacted me, phone records and emails. I believe they hacked all of..." Read more A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Highster Mobile Highster Mobile "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..." Read more SensoryBeads Com - Fake company. Do not order anything! SensoryBeads Com "I placed an order on April 4th, 2017 & received a confirmation email with receipt within minutes. Today is April 30th, 2017 and I haven't received anything else. The number..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Replicahause - Le service après vente est nul et déplorable ! Replicahause "J'ai reçu ma montre, (commande n° 11145 du 26 novembre 2016) une Rolex Submariner, après 3 semaines j'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran à midi (Rolex submariner)...." Read more