Gurpinar, Istanbul
100% full Not resolved

I have bought, " 6 Professionally-Designed Android App Templates"

"$26.00" from deals.sourceforge.net my order number is Order 5207296 at Oct 24, 2016 but i didn't get anything !!!when i get in to my purchases there is a redemption link and it does not work, the opening page says "Oops!

It looks like the page does not exist".i have tried to contact their customer service but no one is responding. i have submitted 6 different tickets but none of them is answered. its been 7 days now and i really dont know what to do exactly! I will try to write about these scammers to every page that i can find to complain.

It seems to be very cheap deals inside but dont forget that it is a one way transaction.

you will get nothing in return.I'm also adding the ss here i hope that will help

Review about: 6 Professionally Designed Android App Templates.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sourceforge Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $26
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with SourceForge?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion