Sound Specialty Coatings - Aquaply M sticky and start peeling
I painted the bottom of my boat exactly as directed.Put my boat in the water for 1 day.
When I took it out of the water the paint was all stained yellow and would not come off. When the boat dried up, the paint started to flaked and peeled off. Now I'm very discouraged and disappointed, I have to start all over and lost all my time and money. I contacted Nancy to explain what happened.
She said it was the first time it happened in 20 years. I wanted my money back. She started to yell at me.
She always tried to blame me for what happened.She was rude and she hung up on me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aquaply M Paint
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a mattress and boxspring from ABC warehouse, who had just gotten in the market for selling mattress and boxspring sets, in September of 2010. Well I made a..."
- "Beware from Safecomcontrol !!!I have ordered a full 4 flat intercom system from them, and 3 months later, after claiming they had sent, then not, then the dispalys were..."
- "Botach took my order, screwed me on shipping charges, immediately charged my credit card, and then shorted me on 1/3 of my order. Its been a month now and I..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I have purchased Northface all my life, grandchildrens snowsuits just purchased once again! However I have had problems with my runners! I have purchased hikers, loveeee them ,runners also! The..."
- "I contacted Sunjoy to see if we could purchase replacement parts to try and brighten his and mom's experience and get them out into the sunshine again. I was incredibly..."