Soultouch Remodeling, Contractor Mr. Terrell Johnson: All talk, no work!
Mr. Terrell Johnson is a master manipulator! Do not trust him whatsoever. Mr. Johnson walked through my rental house and gave me a "make ready" bid on tile work, sheetrock/paint, minor cosmetic repairs and cleaning. He was friendly while we were signing the contract, but the minute he ran to Chase Bank and cashed my deposit check, his whole attitude went downhill.
Mr. Johnson never purchased the materials for the job. After taking my money, he dodged my calls. When I was able to finally get in touch with him, he was extremely belligerent and disrespectful. After chasing him down for a couple weeks, he finally came over for a few hours and threw-up a streaked coat of cheap paint, (he claimed was Sherwin Williams) in a couple of the rooms and ripped-up my toilet and tile floor. That's exactly how the job stayed... for a month! He never even had the decency to haul away the old tile!
Mr. Johnson took so long to do work on the job that my renters actually moved in. Mr. Johnson began an inappropriate relationship with one of my tenants and started taking direction from her. Safety was compromised because Mr. Johnson refused to return my house keys after I fired him. (I had to pay a locksmith to change all the locks.)
I ended-up hiring another Contractor to finish the job Mr. Johnson did not complete and to redo the mess he made. Mr. Johnson did a lot of talking, but barely any working. When I finally gave him a fair ultimatum to complete the work or pay me half my money back, he pointed to my contract and said, "Small Claims Court," so that is exactly where we will meet again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Contractor Services
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."