Soultouch Remodeling, Contractor Mr. Terrell Johnson: All talk, no work!
Mr. Terrell Johnson is a master manipulator! Do not trust him whatsoever. Mr. Johnson walked through my rental house and gave me a "make ready" bid on tile work, sheetrock/paint, minor cosmetic repairs and cleaning. He was friendly while we were signing the contract, but the minute he ran to Chase Bank and cashed my deposit check, his whole attitude went downhill.
Mr. Johnson never purchased the materials for the job. After taking my money, he dodged my calls. When I was able to finally get in touch with him, he was extremely belligerent and disrespectful. After chasing him down for a couple weeks, he finally came over for a few hours and threw-up a streaked coat of cheap paint, (he claimed was Sherwin Williams) in a couple of the rooms and ripped-up my toilet and tile floor. That's exactly how the job stayed... for a month! He never even had the decency to haul away the old tile!
Mr. Johnson took so long to do work on the job that my renters actually moved in. Mr. Johnson began an inappropriate relationship with one of my tenants and started taking direction from her. Safety was compromised because Mr. Johnson refused to return my house keys after I fired him. (I had to pay a locksmith to change all the locks.)
I ended-up hiring another Contractor to finish the job Mr. Johnson did not complete and to redo the mess he made. Mr. Johnson did a lot of talking, but barely any working. When I finally gave him a fair ultimatum to complete the work or pay me half my money back, he pointed to my contract and said, "Small Claims Court," so that is exactly where we will meet again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Contractor Services
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........ You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."