Soultouch Remodeling, Contractor Mr. Terrell Johnson: All talk, no work!
Mr. Terrell Johnson is a master manipulator! Do not trust him whatsoever. Mr. Johnson walked through my rental house and gave me a "make ready" bid on tile work, sheetrock/paint, minor cosmetic repairs and cleaning. He was friendly while we were signing the contract, but the minute he ran to Chase Bank and cashed my deposit check, his whole attitude went downhill.
Mr. Johnson never purchased the materials for the job. After taking my money, he dodged my calls. When I was able to finally get in touch with him, he was extremely belligerent and disrespectful. After chasing him down for a couple weeks, he finally came over for a few hours and threw-up a streaked coat of cheap paint, (he claimed was Sherwin Williams) in a couple of the rooms and ripped-up my toilet and tile floor. That's exactly how the job stayed... for a month! He never even had the decency to haul away the old tile!
Mr. Johnson took so long to do work on the job that my renters actually moved in. Mr. Johnson began an inappropriate relationship with one of my tenants and started taking direction from her. Safety was compromised because Mr. Johnson refused to return my house keys after I fired him. (I had to pay a locksmith to change all the locks.)
I ended-up hiring another Contractor to finish the job Mr. Johnson did not complete and to redo the mess he made. Mr. Johnson did a lot of talking, but barely any working. When I finally gave him a fair ultimatum to complete the work or pay me half my money back, he pointed to my contract and said, "Small Claims Court," so that is exactly where we will meet again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Contractor Services
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."