Soska Flooring And Design Flooring Installation Review from Fernandina Beach, Florida
I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS COMPANY!! Chris Soska (Owner/Operator) does terrible work. I hired him to install 1275 sf of laminate flooring in my new home and it was a disaster. He did not level the floor good in several areas, he broke the locking system of the laminate when installing the living room which caused the flooring to sink down in at least 75-100 places. When I brought it to his attention he acted as if it was no big deal. I also pointed out that the floor dipped down by the glass sliding door and he admitted it wasn't level but, said he was just going to put a piece of T-molding over it. I had him pull all the flooring back up in the living room area and replace it. Then when he installed the quarter round molding to the baseboards after the laminate was finished he made a disaster out of it. None of the molding was cut at the right angles, it has sharp edges, it's pieced together in many places and don't match, it's not level on the floor and has any gaps, he put quarter round instead of T-molding at the front entry door......and the list goes on with the horrible molding!
He would not haul off the left over materials and trash so, I had to haul off 2 truck loads myself....
And, he scratched up the side of my brand new truck when he was loading all his trash in my truck. He also left a huge mess that he didn't clean-up! He also didn't give me back my house key when he left the unfinished job.
I checked out reviews on him before hiring him and found no negative reviews. After I hired him and started having issues, I went back and checked his reviews again and several people had filed recent bad reviews and complaints with the Better Business Bureau. Of course his response to their complaints were all denied......THIS GUY IS BAD NEWS!! I have over 50 pics of the horrible job but, can only share a few.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "I am located in the USA and purchased 2 holsters for my Steyr. Each one is crafted very nicely and fits the side arm beautifully. It is clear that the..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."