Soska Flooring And Design Flooring Installation Review from Fernandina Beach, Florida
I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS COMPANY!! Chris Soska (Owner/Operator) does terrible work. I hired him to install 1275 sf of laminate flooring in my new home and it was a disaster. He did not level the floor good in several areas, he broke the locking system of the laminate when installing the living room which caused the flooring to sink down in at least 75-100 places. When I brought it to his attention he acted as if it was no big deal. I also pointed out that the floor dipped down by the glass sliding door and he admitted it wasn't level but, said he was just going to put a piece of T-molding over it. I had him pull all the flooring back up in the living room area and replace it. Then when he installed the quarter round molding to the baseboards after the laminate was finished he made a disaster out of it. None of the molding was cut at the right angles, it has sharp edges, it's pieced together in many places and don't match, it's not level on the floor and has any gaps, he put quarter round instead of T-molding at the front entry door......and the list goes on with the horrible molding!
He would not haul off the left over materials and trash so, I had to haul off 2 truck loads myself....
And, he scratched up the side of my brand new truck when he was loading all his trash in my truck. He also left a huge mess that he didn't clean-up! He also didn't give me back my house key when he left the unfinished job.
I checked out reviews on him before hiring him and found no negative reviews. After I hired him and started having issues, I went back and checked his reviews again and several people had filed recent bad reviews and complaints with the Better Business Bureau. Of course his response to their complaints were all denied......THIS GUY IS BAD NEWS!! I have over 50 pics of the horrible job but, can only share a few.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "I am located in the USA and purchased 2 holsters for my Steyr. Each one is crafted very nicely and fits the side arm beautifully. It is clear that the..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."