Featured

Substandard work.When installing hardwood floors, Chris made the holes for my vents too big.

Now I have a misfit floor vent with a big hole in the floor. His nail gun compressor failed and didn't finish the job. Baseboards were left unattached. He said he would return to finish the job, but since getting paid, he doesn't return phone calls or texts.

The job could be completed in an hour, but he chose not to complete the job.

Stay away from Soska, he seems like a nice guy, but don't trust him.He could make this right with a little effort.

Review about: Flooring Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Soska Flooring and Design?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #743641

We returned to the home on 11/17 and fixed the issues the customer had.This website will not allow the complaint to be removed or edited without our company signing up for their "Business Solutions Packages" that start at $100/month.

We will not be extorted in this manner.Our website and Facebook page feature plenty of positive reviews we have received.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #743623