Soska Flooring and Design - Shoddy work
Substandard work.When installing hardwood floors, Chris made the holes for my vents too big.
Now I have a misfit floor vent with a big hole in the floor. His nail gun compressor failed and didn't finish the job. Baseboards were left unattached. He said he would return to finish the job, but since getting paid, he doesn't return phone calls or texts.
The job could be completed in an hour, but he chose not to complete the job.
Stay away from Soska, he seems like a nice guy, but don't trust him.He could make this right with a little effort.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flooring Service
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California. He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."