Sony Wireless Headphones Model#MDR-XB950BT DEFECTIVE!

12 of 353 Sony reviews

I received these headphones as a Christmas gift on 12/25/2015.On 5/25/2016 I called Sony to try to get the right head phone repaired.

I was informed that they are only under warranty from Sony for 90 days, but my warranty that came with the headphones CLEARLY states that parts are covered for ONE YEAR. After searching online I discovered that this has happened to a lot of people. These headphones are being sold with defective, cheap material that breaks on the right side for every consumer that has complained. AVOID SONY HEADPHONES!!!

They are too expensive to break so easily and Sony WILL NOT honor your warranty when they do!I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER SONY PRODUCT AGAIN!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design
Ease of Use

• What I liked
    • I would never suggest sony to anyone
  • What I disliked
    • Very bad experience i would never suggest sony to anyone
    • Warranty policy
    • Poor customer service
    • Cheap materials that break easily
    • Too expensive will never buy from sony again

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Sony Wireless Sans Fil Headphones Mdr Xb950Bt
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #852131

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sony? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 353 Sony reviews
Miss Betsy

Dec 30, 2016 #1263151

My Debit card (which was *** and never again will I leave the card details if my son wants to make a PlayStation purchase) was hacked for over $200 back in 2011 by FIFA thieves. It was a well documented issue and it was right near Christmastime. I was dead meat without that money. I called and was refused my money back. After I had spent over $500 on a new PS3 and games at GameStop? I DON'T THINK SO. I went onto the Sony Forum where players posted about mostly game related stuff. I announced in a post what happened. I got many comments. I called Sony back and told them of the forum post. THEY REFUNDED MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY. NUFF SAID.
0 0 Reply

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sony.
Filing a new complaint about
×