Sony Malaysia - Xperia M5 (E5663) Bad Service & Repair
Purchased Xperia M5 (E5663) from 1Gadget.com on 6th September 2015 and sent my set for repair on 13th Dec 2015 to 1Gadget.com and just received it today 14th January 2015 due to set was unable to charge (even-though tried with proven working charger and cable).
The problem still exist when receiving the phone today as i need to play around with the cable on the USB charging port in order for the phone to charge. When power on even-though the indicator is showing charging but the battery percentage keep dropping.
In the job report provided by IXSUN S/B (ref: HVC-1215-1252-004 dated 2nd Jan 2016), attended by Tan Yaw Aik on 8th Jan 2016) stated service was perform as below:
3.Adhesive WR Back Panel.
How do you guys serviced this unit?? as the real problem still exist? do i need to wait for another 1 month in order for the set to be send for repair again? and come back with the same problem again?
This is my 1st Sony Phone and I've a Nightmare with this model.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Entertainment system
- Car audio
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sony Xperia M5 Dual E5663
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "Purchased Xperia M5 (E5663) from 1Gadget.com on 6th September 2015 and sent my set for repair on 13th Dec 2015 to 1Gadget.com and just received it today 14th January 2015..."
- "Hello, We have been very tolerant but advertising for sales especially for the fake bsy noni black hair magic is obviously wrong. We hope that you look into this matter seriously. There..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."