Purchased Xperia M5 (E5663) from 1Gadget.com on 6th September 2015 and sent my set for repair on 13th Dec 2015 to 1Gadget.com and just received it today 14th January 2015 due to set was unable to charge (even-though tried with proven working charger and cable).

The problem still exist when receiving the phone today as i need to play around with the cable on the USB charging port in order for the phone to charge. When power on even-though the indicator is showing charging but the battery percentage keep dropping.

In the job report provided by IXSUN S/B (ref: HVC-1215-1252-004 dated 2nd Jan 2016), attended by Tan Yaw Aik on 8th Jan 2016) stated service was perform as below:

1.Upgrade Software,

2.Battery Assy

3.Adhesive WR Back Panel.

How do you guys serviced this unit?? as the real problem still exist? do i need to wait for another 1 month in order for the set to be send for repair again? and come back with the same problem again?

This is my 1st Sony Phone and I've a Nightmare with this model.

Review about: Sony Xperia M5 Dual E5663.

I liked: Entertainment system, Car audio.

I didn't like: Handphone.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Sony Malaysia?

Submit review

Comments

foo
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia #1204376

BRO,you are not alone .

now i also got same issue with xperia M5.

send to repair and waiting collect ...