Sony Malaysia - Xperia M5 (E5663) Bad Service & Repair
Purchased Xperia M5 (E5663) from 1Gadget.com on 6th September 2015 and sent my set for repair on 13th Dec 2015 to 1Gadget.com and just received it today 14th January 2015 due to set was unable to charge (even-though tried with proven working charger and cable).
The problem still exist when receiving the phone today as i need to play around with the cable on the USB charging port in order for the phone to charge. When power on even-though the indicator is showing charging but the battery percentage keep dropping.
In the job report provided by IXSUN S/B (ref: HVC-1215-1252-004 dated 2nd Jan 2016), attended by Tan Yaw Aik on 8th Jan 2016) stated service was perform as below:
3.Adhesive WR Back Panel.
How do you guys serviced this unit?? as the real problem still exist? do i need to wait for another 1 month in order for the set to be send for repair again? and come back with the same problem again?
This is my 1st Sony Phone and I've a Nightmare with this model.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Entertainment system
- Car audio
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sony Xperia M5 Dual E5663
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "Hello, We have been very tolerant but advertising for sales especially for the fake bsy noni black hair magic is obviously wrong. We hope that you look into this matter seriously. There..."
- "Purchased Xperia M5 (E5663) from 1Gadget.com on 6th September 2015 and sent my set for repair on 13th Dec 2015 to 1Gadget.com and just received it today 14th January 2015..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."