Verified Reviewer

On 10/28 I purchased Fatal Frame. I have been blocked from check out since 10/29/21 to present.

I contacted my card issuer and theres no problem with being charged to my payment. I called customer service and was on the phone for 37 minutes to be told I couldnt be helped and my account was blocked for security reasons.

Im now 6 days into this block and unidentified error at check out. I tried using online chat support. I was told a similar message and instructed to wait 24 hours.

I responded it has been 6 days. I was told they couldnt help me again. I expressed my disappointment and surprisingly enough, this agents email to me did not contain a survey.

Im still blocked.

I have been with Sony since 1996. Longbox games.

I have shelves of titles from PlayStation 1 to PlayStation 5 and I have PSP games as well.

This experience with PlayStations customer support has been so incredibly frustrating that Im dropping them.

This is the one time that I have ever reached out for support over the 20 plus years I have been with the Brand. And to be told they cant assist me with my security lockout when I have all the potential safety checks/answers to prove I am the person of both card and account is asinine.

User's recommendation: Buyer beware. If you encounter a problem PlayStation 5 customer support is inconvenienced by you as well as indifferent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Playstation 5 Video Game Console.

Preferred solution: I would appreciate being able to access my own account!.

Comments