138 views
Verified Reviewer

Updated by user Jul 21, 2023

I received a letter on 6/21/2023. I thought it would reflect a zero balance for the bill from 8/29/2022.

No, it wasn't! It was a $1753.00 bill from 2021! $1342, for joint imaging. $411.00 for my yearly NO SUPRISE BILL mammogram.

Spoke to multiple people, with my insurance on the phone. My insurance said they paid the original bill and then never heard back until June 2023. It is beyond the time that insurance will cover so they cannot touch it. Sonoran Radiology admitted they had issues with billing.

How can they bill me something from 2 years ago!!!Horrible customer service! Terrible billing department!!

Original review updated by user Jun 21, 2023

They are a ZERO!!! They are absolutely horrible.

I had a mammogram in Aug 2022. It was a yearly and 100% covered by my ins. I received a bill for $419.00. I called, then called my insurance and we both called.

That was November. My insurance showed proof on the EOB that it was paid. This is also a No Surprise Bill, so they cannot charge me anything extra, per their contract, which my insurance stated. They also double billed.

Feb 2023, I received another bill.

Did the process again and asked to talk to a supervisor & was transferred to their national team. They said they would fix it.

March 2023; Sonoran sent it to a collection agency!!! Called again with my insurance on the line, where they stated this is a NO Surprise Bill and it was paid. We called multiple times in March

June 2023.

Received a bill for a date of service in 2021!! $1700! Called again. Same issues.

The $491.00 from the Aug 2022 is still pending and she gives me the blanket statement, "I am sorry, I understand, it will take 30-45 days to review"

Their "National Supervisors" are worthless.

WATCH YOUR BILLS! FIGHT FOR YOUR PATIENT RIGHTS!!!

Preferred solution: I would like my bill to be to zero, as it should be and I would like an apology for sending it to collections when it is their error, because my insurance already paid!.

Sonoran Radiology Cons: Horrible billing department.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

I am having issues with Sonoran Radiology as well, there website leads you to Sonoran Spine. They have several phone numbers, I'm going to get this paid and then file a claim with the Attorney General's office.

Guest

Interesting that they billed me the exact same amount for a mammogram that was 100% covered as preventive care by my insurance. You call to dispute (even my insurance company tried to resolve).

They tell you it will be put on hold for 30 to 45 days and the next thing you know you are being contacted by a collection agency. Under no circumstance should this company remain in business … they are a scam,

Sonoran Radiology Reviews