Verified Reviewer

2.2

You have major problems with the Queen Creek location by Banner Hospital on Ganzel Road. First, they hardly ever answer their phone.

You need to hire additional help at the front desk to help move patients through and answer phones. A message on the phone tree says they will call you back then next business day, but that does not happen. IN addition, I stood I at the desk for over twenty minutes before I was acknowledged. It was like I was invisible.

Proper customer service is nacknowledging your customer and being friendly and not stand-offish. Secondly, you need to order h more reliable faster internet speed. I had a urine test that my doctor wanted me to get. I had the email from the doctor on my iPad, but I could not log onto the internet at the location to send it to the people at the front desk.

I could not do a screen shot of it either. You need to get this fixed. It has happened several time over the past two years that I have gone there. Last, there is something wrong with your server where it will not accept when I forward an email from my doctor of the tests that he is requesting when the email has an UPDOX email.

I can send you the returned email when you provide me with your email. All of these things happened to me at my last visit a week ago when I left a urine sample and as a result, it was NOT analyzed. Im sure that the hold time has expired. I never received a phone call from the lab either.

Now even though all of these issues happened to me last week, these problems have been happening for the two years that I have been going to that location in Queen Creek. I moved from Scottsdale and never had these issues.

One other point, on the phone tree when you are forwarded to patient solutions the CEO has a short speech about customer service, but when I talked to the rep who answered the line, I believe his name was Alex, he said he only uploads numbers or results and helps out with that. This contradicted the point that the CEO just made on the message before the rep answered.

You may want to change his message or inform him about what is really going on.

Please get these issues fixed immediately.

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding changes. If you are going to call me please proceed your call with a text, because I get a lot of spam calls.

Sincerely,

Dorothy McKee

Phone 602-525-****

Email: djemckee@***.com

Preferred solution: Resolution of all problems. My complaint was complex with issues regarding Customer Service to problems with internet..

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Sonora Quest Laboratories Reviews