Update by user Feb 13, 2016

No, I had him come and get the last one but did't get any of my money back. He has that pile of junk on the front row for sale

Original review posted by user Jan 14, 2016

Want to talk about a fool?I thought John Bailey at Sonny's used cars would help because I still didn't have a car.

I threatened him with a law suit and that's when I got a phone call. Course he would help for more money. So now the Talley stands at 700.00 that he is going to pay back or I will see him in court.

He let me have a 98Lincoln Town car that the inside of the door was taped, wires hanging down every where and no working windows.Battery is bad in it so it didn't start yesterday so I called his sister, and John several times and no one called me back or came.

Review about: 1998 Lincoln Town.

I didn't like: His stinking rotten attitude, Him in particular and the way he does business.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I am going to sue John Baileys butt off / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sonnys Auto Sales Of Knoxville?

Comments

somewhere in TN

This won't be resolved until I get some of my money back.John Bailey is the biggest liar of all times.

I sent him a email just asking for some of my money back and he refused. Threatened me with a restraining order that is how *** he is.

He has to get an attorney and I have had to threaten him.Any Judge in Knoxville, TN would laugh their *** off at this *** man.