Sonnys Auto Sales Of Knoxville - Taken again

1 of 1 Sonnys Auto Sales Of Knoxville reviews

Update added by user Feb 13

No, I had him come and get the last one but did't get any of my money back. He has that pile of junk on the front row for sale

Original review posted by user Jan 14

Want to talk about a fool?I thought John Bailey at Sonny's used cars would help because I still didn't have a car.

I threatened him with a law suit and that's when I got a phone call. Course he would help for more money. So now the Talley stands at 700.00 that he is going to pay back or I will see him in court.

He let me have a 98Lincoln Town car that the inside of the door was taped, wires hanging down every where and no working windows.Battery is bad in it so it didn't start yesterday so I called his sister, and John several times and no one called me back or came.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • His stinking rotten attitude
    • Him in particular and the way he does business

Reason of review:
I am going to sue John Baileys butt off
Product or service
1998 Lincoln Town
Review category
Dealers
review #770146 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sonnys Auto Sales Of Knoxville? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Sonnys Auto Sales Of Knoxville reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
somewhere in TN

Mar 05 #1122473 Knoxville, Tennessee, United States

This won't be resolved until I get some of my money back. John Bailey is the biggest liar of all times. I sent him a email just asking for some of my money back and he refused. Threatened me with a restraining order that is how *** he is. He has to get an attorney and I have had to threaten him. Any Judge in Knoxville, TN would laugh their *** off at this *** man.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.