i went my first time and they were really nice.Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal.
Didnt really like the redness and bumps but seemed to be working so i went to appointment two... that was the worst mistake ever.... now i have a
permanent scar above my lip... not a little one either and it is deep...
i was in contact with the center via emails and calls and all they kept telling me was that it should heal up and get better to just put this and that on it. Sent them pictures and everything they must wolnt realizing like i was telling them in the emails i now have a hole in my face... do they care no... smh never again...
stay away from this company.... not worth it...
never had a scar on my face like this...terrible service and they are not even trying to fix the problem they caused from someone at their company obviously not knowing how to use there machines appropriately
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Scar and rudness
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- whatever it cost to fix the scar and make it go away
- Product or service
- Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "I went to get my balayage re-blended. I called first to make sure they could do it, drove the hour there, signed in, and sat for an hour, while 3..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Don't waste your money or your clothing. The first time this happened I thought it was a fluke. Then I used Tide pods again and ended up with..."
- "Three successful trips, but then the wheels of my largest bag suddenly and completely shredded. Rolling the 46 pounds was impossible. Had to UPS most of the contents home, overstuff..."
- "CHEAPEST PRICE AROUND...GOT ME DONE UNDER 700 BUCKS..AAMCO CHARGED ME 2300 AND FAILED 3 WEEKS LATER. I HAD SEEN A FEW REVIEWS AND DECIDED TO CHECK THEM OUT AND DISCUSS..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."