I went to Sona Med Spa to get facial hair removal as I had previously done electrolysis elsewhere for half of my face.(Only parts remaining were my lower sides, neck and chin.) The individual I spoke with said it would work for me and that it should all be removed after seven treatments.

The contract I signed was something in the $3,100 range, though I do recall that was a discounted price as it would have originally been something north of $5,000. So, I went for my treatments as planned, and I recall questioning myself of their service a bit after the third treatment as I saw no removal at that point. I started voicing my concern after the fifth treatment (going in for the sixth) as still no removal had occurred. I was assured the hair would be removed after the seventh treatment.

So, yeah, went in for that treatment, and still no change afterwards. I got the free treatment afterwards, and still no sign of any removal whatsoever.

I sent a complaint over to Care Credit afterwards, and now it seems like they are not charging me, and I guess I will hear from them about it sooner or later.(And the included picture is from two days ago...no razor has touched my skin for about two weeks.)

Review about: Sona Med Spa Face Laser Hair Removal.

I didn't like: Results, Deceptivness of the rep who sold me the treatment package, Glamorized the consultations so you would buy the product.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sona Medspa?

Comments

limpgirl28

Latest result so far:

I have briefly talked to thier corporate office, and by just mentioning getting an attorney, now it seems like they are on the defensive side as I cannot even go back to their location and show how I look or even express bow I feel.

So, yes, I have reached out for an attorney, and I am waiting for corporate to send me my contract.

Will update as this saga continues.

limpgirl28

I previously sent my complaint up through Care Credit as they are the ones charging me for SMS's services, and again they failed to come to my understanding.

Now I am waiting to hear back from corporate SMS if I can go back to the local location and show them what I am left with as I was previously instructed not to return to their location.

This is turning out to be a joke of the highest order.