I was mislead in my consultation.I wanted to remove or Minimize my acne scars.
She only told me about 3 sessions and it was a package. That's what I paid for. They only took 1 picture on the first day. I had to ask for a final picture done.
After getting all my sessions done I don't see a difference so I talk to the manager. She tells me it takes about 6 sessions. I was only told about 3.
I asked for my pictures to be sent to me and they still haven't after 2 months.I feel my experience was unprofessional and I want a refund for not seeing any results.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Glamorized the consultations so you would buy the product
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."
- "Gave it a couple years, and tried again. My other daughter has never had an issue. But my youngest has long straight hair. The only short part is her bangs...which..."
- "I too go suckered in. Loosing your hair is very emotional and HC will take advantage of your vulnerable state. They make sure you sign a contract during..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I love talks jewelry but I can never buy them cause y'all don't make big enough size for my figure. I really wish you could. Do you think I can..."
- "Submitted Warranty Claim 01516922 to Alside with all required documents pictures, warranty tag ,filled out form and copy of home deed,I have 3 windows with bad seals..."