I was mislead in my consultation.I wanted to remove or Minimize my acne scars.
She only told me about 3 sessions and it was a package. That's what I paid for. They only took 1 picture on the first day. I had to ask for a final picture done.
After getting all my sessions done I don't see a difference so I talk to the manager. She tells me it takes about 6 sessions. I was only told about 3.
I asked for my pictures to be sent to me and they still haven't after 2 months.I feel my experience was unprofessional and I want a refund for not seeing any results.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Glamorized the consultations so you would buy the product
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "I too go suckered in. Loosing your hair is very emotional and HC will take advantage of your vulnerable state. They make sure you sign a contract during..."
- "Went in looking for a Victoria Beckham-like bob- stacked in back and asymmetrical in front. Had 6 pictures of 360 degree angle of same haircut on someone i knew who..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I love talks jewelry but I can never buy them cause y'all don't make big enough size for my figure. I really wish you could. Do you think I can..."
- "Submitted Warranty Claim 01516922 to Alside with all required documents pictures, warranty tag ,filled out form and copy of home deed,I have 3 windows with bad seals..."