Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I ordered 6 Koi Angelfish from them and in the picture it said full color.The fish came without any color.

Some were'nt even KOI Angel. They were some mixed breed. Keith said Juveniles don't have color but on his website he is showing them with full color. I complained to them and asked them why are they selling angelfish that are no where similar to what is in there picture.

They said they are juvinile and don't have color, but they are showing there juviniles with full orange color. So after being busted, they don't respond to emails.

How can they still be in business with all the complaint against them.Please see the attached fish that fish they are calling full bodied orange KOI Angelfish.

Review about: Fish.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Somethingsphishy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Somethingsphishy - Reviews Somethingsphishy "SOMETHINGSPHISHY------------------------------------------------ />Order Number: 19011Detailed Invoice: https://www.somethingsphishy.com/account_history_info.php?order_id=19011Date Ordered: Sunday 22 September, 2013The comments for your order areAFTER REVEIWING YOUR E-MAILS FROM THE LAST ORDER, WE HAVE DECIDED TO NOT DO BUSINESS..." Read more Don Sullivan - DVD's dont work, Sent back.  Replacements DVD's also don't work Don Sullivan "2/11/17 I purchased two collars and one set of training lines and 'The Perfect Dog Training Kit'. Cost with tax was $114.17 which I charged to my Chase credit card...." Read more Somethingsphishy - My fish arrived dead and no contact to complain Somethingsphishy "my first order is excellent! I recieved 4 fishes live and and good condition. So i order again and i recieve a tiny fish not a small size but tiny..." Read more Petsmart Dog Grooming Service Review Petsmart "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more