Wilton Manors, Florida
100% full Not resolved

my first order is excellent!I recieved 4 fishes live and and good condition.

So i order again and i recieve a tiny fish not a small size but tiny little fish. One of them is dead and most of angelfishes fins are ruined. I plan to order for more in my new 60 gallons tank for discus but this alert me not to order from them anymore. And they dont have a contact number anywhere on their webpage.

And a photo of what they sent was seen as one of the fish is dead i think these tiny angelfish is still a baby like maybe 3 weeks old. I hate this when this store trying to rip you off with your moneys worth.

For shipping they cram them in a small plastic bag with minimum amount of water and easily became hot even it was in a small styrofoam box and i doubt it was weigh 3 lbs as it says on shipping.No surprise that some fish arrived dead.

Review about: Angelfish.

I didn't like: Angelfish are bad quality and really tinyand undetermined.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $50
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Somethingsphishy?

Comments

anon from mobile

I am so sorry!!!Yes it's a rip off, the guy will take your money and sell you nearly dead fish.

No conscience as another review stated. Call your credit card company, you can get your money back. Be sure to contact the Better Business Bureau too.

These guys need to be held accountable instead they endless rant and blame others for all the bad reviews.