Orlando, Florida

I had recently ordered some discus fish and had a comment about the way they were shipped/handled. When I went to open my account it was no longer accessible. I didn't think my comment was inflammatory but apparently they do not want ANY negative comments. Here is a copy of my comment and pictures to go with the email: Good morning.

First of all, I want to let you know that I am thrilled with my order. The size and quality of the fish far exceeded what I was expecting, and I’m sure I will be placing additional orders in the future.

I do however, want to alert you to an issue with my order. I was tracking the order on the delivery website and it projected the delivery between 12:15-4:15pm. The delivery did not arrive until 7:30pm that night. Not really a big deal…but I watched the driver take the box out of the truck. He was holding it sideways and the box was literally dripping. The driver said “Oh I smell something fishy!” and I asked him to please not hold the box at that angle since there was live fish in it. When he handed me the box, it was SOAKED. He asked me if I wanted to open the box right there since I was pretty upset and I said yes. One of the bags inside leaked and had absolutely no water in it. I couldn’t really see the fish because the bag was partially opaque. I went ahead and floated the bags anyway prior to opening the one and thankfully the fish was okay. (It was the Blue Diamond.) It isn’t really eating and I’m sure a little traumatized – but otherwise it appears to be ok.

I am attaching pictures of the box as it was delivered. Fortunately for me, I live in Orlando so the shipment was only from Tampa to Orlando, but had I been farther, I’m sure that fish would not have made it. I don’t know if it was the packaging or the handling that caused the problem, but I wanted you to see it because there is quite a bit of bad reviews on the internet regarding the delivery of your fish.

Review about: Somethingsphishy Discus Aquarium Fish.

I liked: Quality of my fish.

I didn't like: Packing and shipping, Blocked my emails.

3.1
Style and Design
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Somethingsphishy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.