Verified Reviewer

1.2

Words of warning about auto renewal. I sold my business.

So I no longer needed the services of this company. The sale was not coordinated with this company because it was an unexpected offer that I agreed to. However this company would not allow me to cancel the contract mid contract of close to $300/month even with a letter!

The letter had to be written and sent 30 days before the contract was about to renew, and if you missed that window to cancel , you were then obligated to pay for another full year of service even though the business was sold or you decided to go with another company...I learned a costly lesson...never do an auto renew . At least with this company and mist likely any other ones as well.

User's recommendation: Negotiate the auto renew. If the company is as rigid as this one I would research other companies that provide this same service.

Location: Lanesborough, Massachusetts

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Solutionreach Reviews