Tampa, Florida
100% full

Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above expected while sending methodically so many invoices that it was impossible to follow up on and check.

We recommend: AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa so you will not find yourself getting a threatening letter "pay me or I will sue you" for fees you don't think you should pay. This firm, managed by Sabrina Solomon, has probably sent such letters to over 100 customers (my guess), took dozens of customers to court and won in court against about 30 (!) customers who refused to pay Sandy's Solomon over-billing, double billing and exaggerated legal bills.

Just look at their engagement agreement and you will see that it looks like it was designed to sue you, the customer, in court. I feel it was specially prepared to SCAM customers to pay more.

We failed to search the web before the company signed on an engagement agreement that was prepared to.

Search "Solomon Law Tampa scam" or "attorney Sandy Solomon SCAM" and you should see what some of the people are saying about the law firm and Attorney Solomon himself:

"he screwed me for $400,000! I too filed a complaint against Solomon Tropp, and had the same results. This is a horrible law firm, a bunch of crooks and thieves."

"I am ordered to pay $4,000 for services I never saw. I am a single mother of four"

" Solomon threateningly told me I should not have contacted the Florida Bar." !!!

"It went before Judge Elizabeth Rice of Tampa. I knew my goose was cooked when she ridiculed me for not knowing about these matters and that she’s known Solomon for years. Not only did she agree with him, but also awarded him attorney’s fees for the work he did to prepare for court."

While maybe attorney Drew Baldwin can not find a job anywhere else (he is REALLY not impressive), the other attorneys like attorney Blake J. Fredrickson and Gabriel D. Pinilla are benefiting somehow from this type of billing which we feel was a SCAM. Complaints with the Florida Bar were filled.

Review about: Solomon Law Group Legal Services.

I didn't like: Scammed us on the billing, Poor legal representation, Not using computers, Overbilling.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE
Solomon Law Group Attorney
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $60000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Solomon Law Group?

Submit review

Comments

Solomon Law Group (Tampa) and Sandy Solomon have multiple bar complaints. The latest one is about "forcing" or begging his customers, or non customers, to post reviews about him. Another violation of the Florida Bar.
You can not trust an attorney with violations. The firm is registered to Sabrina Solomon (probably to avoid paying taxes or paying his ex-wife or kid).
This firm DOES NOT carry malpractice insurance maybe because no insurance wants to cover them.
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1104066
I found this on the web from 2010: "Sandy Solomon is a CROOK! He is a scam artist and this happened to me with his firm as well, and they mistakenly sent me an email trail amongst them internally that questioned why I was never asked to sign a retainer! I went for 'free' advice also on a separate matter that he and his colleagues screwed me on a different manner already."
WARNING:
Searched the web and found out that attorney Stanford (Sandy) Solomon from the Solomon Law Group is accused of FRAUD in this court proceedings https://www.scribd.com/doc/296713586/Attorney-Stanford-Solomon-Accused-of-FRAUD
Check for yourself
Highlighted quotes from a legal document you can find on the web when searching: "Stanford Solomon FRAUD"
“Stanford Solomon knowing he assisted… in FRAUD uses…”
—————-
“…complete release for the fraudulent and contempt of and frauds on the courts done by the actions of Stanford Solomon concealing frauds of himself, and his fellow attorneys and judges and of his clients”
—————
“even stated by Stanford Solomon to the “DUTY” of the Florida Bar, THE JUDICIAL QUALIFICATIONS COMMITTEE, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OR ANOTHER COURT or any state agency and even Judge Gomez out of fear of breach 103 of rules of law and under the “RULES OF ETHICS” recused himself because he was on a NOTICE OF APPEARANCE…” ————- “Stanford Solomon intentionally promoted known FRAUD to and with Judge Timmerman, Gomez, Sierra, Palomino, Crenshaw, Stoddard, Holder, 2DCA and others and these deceptions were continued..”