Solomon Law Group - Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us. AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa
Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above expected while sending methodically so many invoices that it was impossible to follow up on and check.
We recommend: AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa so you will not find yourself getting a threatening letter "pay me or I will sue you" for fees you don't think you should pay. This firm, managed by Sabrina Solomon, has probably sent such letters to over 100 customers (my guess), took dozens of customers to court and won in court against about 30 (!) customers who refused to pay Sandy's Solomon over-billing, double billing and exaggerated legal bills.
Just look at their engagement agreement and you will see that it looks like it was designed to sue you, the customer, in court. I feel it was specially prepared to SCAM customers to pay more.
We failed to search the web before the company signed on an engagement agreement that was prepared to.
Search "Solomon Law Tampa scam" or "attorney Sandy Solomon SCAM" and you should see what some of the people are saying about the law firm and Attorney Solomon himself:
"he screwed me for $400,000! I too filed a complaint against Solomon Tropp, and had the same results. This is a horrible law firm, a bunch of crooks and thieves."
"I am ordered to pay $4,000 for services I never saw. I am a single mother of four"
" Solomon threateningly told me I should not have contacted the Florida Bar." !!!
"It went before Judge Elizabeth Rice of Tampa. I knew my goose was cooked when she ridiculed me for not knowing about these matters and that she’s known Solomon for years. Not only did she agree with him, but also awarded him attorney’s fees for the work he did to prepare for court."
While maybe attorney Drew Baldwin can not find a job anywhere else (he is REALLY not impressive), the other attorneys like attorney Blake J. Fredrickson and Gabriel D. Pinilla are benefiting somehow from this type of billing which we feel was a SCAM. Complaints with the Florida Bar were filled.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Scammed us on the billing
- Poor legal representation
- Not using computers
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Solomon Law Group Legal Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Legal Zoom is a scam. I submitted an expideted order on May 31 for an LLC. As of the end of June it has not been completed. I got a..."
- "I hired Juan L. Guerra, Jr., Attorney in Houston the Valley of Texas. My dad had gotten busted for having 50 pounds of ***. Right away the bragging started. "I..."
- "This happens to be the worst attorney ever. If you ever wonder why he is not doing work it is because he is sitting at a bar getting drunk every..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "This company broke multiple items, bent wrought iron, antique furniture ruined. Over $9000 in damages and I get $200 wow. When the people unloaded the furniture in our new..."
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "I had the original cover for seven months when the snap edge broke off. I sent it back to outer box with the form and their fee. The new one..."