Solomon Law Group - Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us. AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa
Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above expected while sending methodically so many invoices that it was impossible to follow up on and check.
We recommend: AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa so you will not find yourself getting a threatening letter "pay me or I will sue you" for fees you don't think you should pay. This firm, managed by Sabrina Solomon, has probably sent such letters to over 100 customers (my guess), took dozens of customers to court and won in court against about 30 (!) customers who refused to pay Sandy's Solomon over-billing, double billing and exaggerated legal bills.
Just look at their engagement agreement and you will see that it looks like it was designed to sue you, the customer, in court. I feel it was specially prepared to SCAM customers to pay more.
We failed to search the web before the company signed on an engagement agreement that was prepared to.
Search "Solomon Law Tampa scam" or "attorney Sandy Solomon SCAM" and you should see what some of the people are saying about the law firm and Attorney Solomon himself:
"he screwed me for $400,000! I too filed a complaint against Solomon Tropp, and had the same results. This is a horrible law firm, a bunch of crooks and thieves."
"I am ordered to pay $4,000 for services I never saw. I am a single mother of four"
" Solomon threateningly told me I should not have contacted the Florida Bar." !!!
"It went before Judge Elizabeth Rice of Tampa. I knew my goose was cooked when she ridiculed me for not knowing about these matters and that she’s known Solomon for years. Not only did she agree with him, but also awarded him attorney’s fees for the work he did to prepare for court."
While maybe attorney Drew Baldwin can not find a job anywhere else (he is REALLY not impressive), the other attorneys like attorney Blake J. Fredrickson and Gabriel D. Pinilla are benefiting somehow from this type of billing which we feel was a SCAM. Complaints with the Florida Bar were filled.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Scammed us on the billing
- Poor legal representation
- Not using computers
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Solomon Law Group Legal Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "A rock hauler overtook my vehicle and drifted into my lane to make contact on the driver's side of my car. I leaned on my horn because there was no..."
- "Provides all type of legal registration service with the help of best legal advisor. 365companies will provides a services of company registration, LLp registration, LLP registration,FCRA registration, NBFC registration all..."
- "I had been paying $200-300 per hour just for them to read my emails and for the past 2-months they had not done anything for me, not even file anything..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I am an extremely pleased customer of Leonid Afremov. I received my AMAZING painting recently. It arrived in a timely fashion. The oil painting on canvas was very well done..."
- "The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you..."
- "Purchased a dining room set, a china cabinet, bedroom set for child, and entertainment center from Haverty's in Brandon Fl. Dining room set arrive with 4 damaged chairs, all chipped..."