Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above imagination. AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa so you will not have to get a threatening "pay me or I will sue you" like his firm, managed by Sabrina Solomon has done to over 100 customers (my guess) took dozens of customers to court and won in court against about 30 (!) customers that refused to pay Sandy's Solomon overbilling.
We were not smart enough to check the web and find what people say about him and his firm:
Just look at their engagement agreement and you will see that they have prepared themselves to sue you in court. In fact, they sues about 30 customers and won against them with this agreement. It is estimated that probably 100 threatening letters of "pay me or I will sue you" were sent by Solomon throughout the years to customers who decided to stand up to the scam and refuse to pay.
We failed to search the web before the company signed on an engagement agreement that was prepared to scam customers in my opinion.
Search "Solomon Law Tampa scam" or "attorney Sandy Solomon SCAM" and you should see what some of the people are saying about the law firm and Solomon himself:
"he screwed me for $400,000! I too filed a complaint against Solomon Tropp, and had the same results. This is a horrible law firm, a bunch of crooks and thieves."
"I am ordered to pay $4,000 for services I never saw. I am a single mother of four"
" Solomon threateningly told me I should not have contacted the Florida Bar." !!!
Personal connections with Judge Rice??
"It went before Judge Elizabeth Rice of Tampa. I knew my goose was cooked when she ridiculed me for not knowing about these matters and that she’s known Solomon for years. Not only did she agree with him, but also awarded him attorney’s fees for the work he did to prepare for court."
With over 25 years experience, you would think that Sandy Solomon will have more than only 3 junior attorneys working for him. The big building is actually lease to other businesses.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Billing scam
- Double billing
- Judge rice
- Bad attorney
- Reason of review:
- Billing SCAM
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Solomon Law Group Legal Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..."
- "Legal Zoom is a scam. I submitted an expideted order on May 31 for an LLC. As of the end of June it has not been completed. I got a..."
- "Stephen C Smith is a thief he was executor of my deveased mothers estate he overcharged on legal fees Hours. My mothers estate was worth in excess of one million dollars. His..."
- "Discusgolfmuseum.com and Mike Doran are a total Scam. You can find the profane, psycho, nut job Mike Doran at theis address:Disc Golf Museum1425 Angelina BendDenton, TX 76205His Phone..."
- "My name is Danielle Pannoni and my 8 month old puppy Lulu was being boarded by Camp Bow Wow Tampa when she was bit by a German Shepherd. The manager..."
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."