Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above imagination. AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa so you will not have to get a threatening "pay me or I will sue you" like his firm, managed by Sabrina Solomon has done to over 100 customers (my guess) took dozens of customers to court and won in court against about 30 (!) customers that refused to pay Sandy's Solomon overbilling.
We were not smart enough to check the web and find what people say about him and his firm:
Just look at their engagement agreement and you will see that they have prepared themselves to sue you in court. In fact, they sues about 30 customers and won against them with this agreement. It is estimated that probably 100 threatening letters of "pay me or I will sue you" were sent by Solomon throughout the years to customers who decided to stand up to the scam and refuse to pay.
We failed to search the web before the company signed on an engagement agreement that was prepared to scam customers in my opinion.
Search "Solomon Law Tampa scam" or "attorney Sandy Solomon SCAM" and you should see what some of the people are saying about the law firm and Solomon himself:
"he screwed me for $400,000! I too filed a complaint against Solomon Tropp, and had the same results. This is a horrible law firm, a bunch of crooks and thieves."
"I am ordered to pay $4,000 for services I never saw. I am a single mother of four"
" Solomon threateningly told me I should not have contacted the Florida Bar." !!!
Personal connections with Judge Rice??
"It went before Judge Elizabeth Rice of Tampa. I knew my goose was cooked when she ridiculed me for not knowing about these matters and that she’s known Solomon for years. Not only did she agree with him, but also awarded him attorney’s fees for the work he did to prepare for court."
With over 25 years experience, you would think that Sandy Solomon will have more than only 3 junior attorneys working for him. The big building is actually lease to other businesses.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Billing scam
- Double billing
- Judge rice
- Bad attorney
- Reason of review:
- Billing SCAM
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Solomon Law Group Legal Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..."
- "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above expected while sending methodically so many invoices that it was impossible to follow up on and check. We recommend:..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat we were told it was leather, spent well over $3000.00 they are now terrible the leather is peeling off, it started in..."
- "I had the original cover for seven months when the snap edge broke off. I sent it back to outer box with the form and their fee. The new one..."
- "Purchased living room ensemble which included sectional sofa, end tables, entertainment wall unit, and as a bonus, a 50" plasma TV. Also purchased the "protection" plan for the..."