Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above imagination. AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa so you will not have to get a threatening "pay me or I will sue you" like his firm, managed by Sabrina Solomon has done to over 100 customers (my guess) took dozens of customers to court and won in court against about 30 (!) customers that refused to pay Sandy's Solomon overbilling.
We were not smart enough to check the web and find what people say about him and his firm:
Just look at their engagement agreement and you will see that they have prepared themselves to sue you in court. In fact, they sues about 30 customers and won against them with this agreement. It is estimated that probably 100 threatening letters of "pay me or I will sue you" were sent by Solomon throughout the years to customers who decided to stand up to the scam and refuse to pay.
We failed to search the web before the company signed on an engagement agreement that was prepared to scam customers in my opinion.
Search "Solomon Law Tampa scam" or "attorney Sandy Solomon SCAM" and you should see what some of the people are saying about the law firm and Solomon himself:
"he screwed me for $400,000! I too filed a complaint against Solomon Tropp, and had the same results. This is a horrible law firm, a bunch of crooks and thieves."
"I am ordered to pay $4,000 for services I never saw. I am a single mother of four"
" Solomon threateningly told me I should not have contacted the Florida Bar." !!!
Personal connections with Judge Rice??
"It went before Judge Elizabeth Rice of Tampa. I knew my goose was cooked when she ridiculed me for not knowing about these matters and that she’s known Solomon for years. Not only did she agree with him, but also awarded him attorney’s fees for the work he did to prepare for court."
With over 25 years experience, you would think that Sandy Solomon will have more than only 3 junior attorneys working for him. The big building is actually lease to other businesses.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Billing scam
- Double billing
- Judge rice
- Bad attorney
- Reason of review:
- Billing SCAM
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Solomon Law Group Legal Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "WARNING!! Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion Is A *** ARTIST! Encino, California BEWARE of a scam artist by the name of Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion AKA Kia Shampoo Champion...."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "I had been paying $200-300 per hour just for them to read my emails and for the past 2-months they had not done anything for me, not even file anything..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I am a senior citizen. About 4 years ago I bought a pair of black New Balance no slip shoes with the little no slip symbol in the shoe and..."
- "I had this company come out today for a free second opinion and quote. The technician, Andrew, came out promptly and began discussing with my boyfriend the options to repair..."
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."