I will say I was bery nervous about buying a spa cover over the internet.However, Inlooked at serveral companies online and off, read many reviews and decided to take a chance with Solis Spa Covers.

Related: Solis Spa Covers - Totally scammed

I am songlad I did!

My cover was built with exeptional quality, fit my tub perfect and it was delivered on time. The delivery driver actually brought the cover to my tub, opened it up for me to see if there were any damages during shipping.

What a great experience.I would highly recommend this company.

Review about: Solis Spa Covers Hot Tub Cover.

4.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Solis Spa Covers Cover
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Solis Spa Covers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Congoleum - Making Repairs after 8 years of Disgust Congoleum "Installed spring 2008. Looked great as I expected. No problems with installers. Within months noticed a gouge from a dropped cooking utensil. Obviously not a good thing for any floor..." Read more Floor And Decor - Defective flooring Floor And Decor "I replaced 5 rooms with there vinyl flooring that has a 50 yr warranty. Bought everything I needed there for it. Well after about 6 months I noticed it was..." Read more Solis Spa Covers -  Six months already bad Solis Spa Covers "I bought my cover from Solis Spa covers in March 2015, less then six months is has turn light green. Last cover (not from them) lasted over 10 years without..." Read more Mr Carpet - CAUTION ON PURCHASING CALI BAMBOO FLOORING Mr Carpet "We are experiencing the exact same issues plus some, everything scratches the floor, pulling an empty pieces of luggage leaves scratches. Before buying the Cali Bamboo I researched, I called..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more