I will never again purchase a Soleusair product.I have an air conditioner which I bought less than 3 years ago.
I had a really strange thing happen in which the filter door melted ( not a fire). When I tried to replace the filter door, I had a very difficult time contacting the company.
When on the 4th attempt, I finally got through, I found out the model has been discontinued and they no longer have parts for it.
The air conditioner is only three years old and they no longer have parts!Don't buy any products made by this company.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service and company practices
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Soleusair Air Conditioner
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I bought a leather sofa 2 years ago. started peeling,I paid $1300 on sale! I found out that it was recycled leather, now were in my papers does it state..."
- "The LUVS brand however feels like plastic paper, yes it holds wetness well because my daughter sleeps through the night without any leaks but today when i took a diaper..."